Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the color of this dress. The sash around her waist gives the dress a nice shape. I do wish that she had worn her hair down, but otherwise, she looks very lovely.

Thanks for photos HM.

She looks beautiful.
Her dress remiinds me somehow Mary's dresses. Maybe because of the top.

I liked both dresses and hairdos!!And the ring is extremely beautiful :flowers:
I wish them all the best :angel:

The dress is wonderful. Especially, I liked the color of the dress.
Her hairdo is wonderful,too.:flowers:

I like her dress, the colour is beautiful. But I don´t like the shoes.

The dress is very beautiful, and also her hairdo. She looks wonderful. :flowers:

I loved the shoes, her dress is simple and elegant.

High heels are always good if you ask me... and pleace notice the colours.... blue dress and yellow (ok golden...) shoes, just like the flag...:swedenflag: :king4::princess3:

I just saw the golden high heels and fell in love with them :wub: Blue and golden are such a beautiful combination!!The conclusion is that Victoria was perfect from the head to the toes,as we say here :flowers:

She looks very lovely but, can you post the full view of the pic,please?:)

I like this suit (or at least the part that I can see). She looks very elegant in this style, and her hair is very nice. The brooch is beautiful.

The jacket looks very elegant and I really love that white/cream colour for a daytime event!!

I really liked the purple dress. It was appropriate for the occassion IMO. Wasnt so fond of Victoria's hair, think I would have softened it were it me, but thats just a matter of personal taste...

tooooo formal, gosh she is a young women why she can't inovate and challenge a little more fashion. Of course this was not the perfect ocassion but a one colour dress, blue and red, is too mcuht formal for a young lady has Victoria!!!!!A belt, some other colour, something more modern but yet formal...

Happy Name Day to Victoria then!!She looks lovely:the elegant hairdo,the cream coat,the pearl earrings,everything looks wonderful!!

I liked the outfit. It seemed pretty appropriate for both the weather and the kind of event, but the hairdo and the pearls...meh!. IMO it makes her look 20 years older!.

I liked the outfit. It seemed pretty appropriate for both the weather and the kind of event, but the hairdo and the pearls...meh!. IMO it makes her look 20 years older!.

I think that she looked fantastic, and the hairdo and the pearls was really the frosting on the cake - so to say. Just imagen if she had worn her hair in the usual pony-tail :nonono:. No this look was just perfect, i know - i was there ;).

This outfit is wonderful. I love the coat and the hairdo. She looks lovely today. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom