Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also loved the coat very much. Princess Mette-Marit definitely should stop wearing these black stockings too often. She does have beautiful legs that she can show.

I loved every outfit she wore during the birthday festivities for the Danish Queen. For me, she was one of the most elegantly dressed princesses there. And it also showed what I was thinking of Mette-Marit anyway, namely that she is not only a very beautiful woman but also that soft colours and some make-up simply look great on her. Hopefully she will continue to keep this style.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of the headpiece, but when Sofajr posted it I saw it in a different angle, and I really liked it. She was a vision of loveliness, and I agree this is one of her best looks yet.

Last edited:
Wonderful outfit ! These days she has chosen wonderfully her outfits !

She looks wonderful, I love the headpiece. :)

Isnt that a Prada coat and she has the shorter version in a beige color?
I love the coat and love the black light tights worn with it. The head piece is perfect, adds a touch of color to the all black look.
Her make is pretty nice.

I like it. Even it is a black, she looks great. The headpiece is very interesting. She is so radiant...

I like the ensemble without the hideous headpiece, which reminded me of a wilted flower. Some lighter headpiece or hat would have added to the otherwise elegant look. The hairstyle was nice though.

Yes, it's the Prada coat (Princess Madeleine has the same). I love this coat so much!!!!! The overall look was wonderful.

Mette-Marit attended the reopening of the Oslo cathedral today. She recycled a lovely black coat and a pink flower head piece.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05m28dx1wG0NF/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aK7dBb3qH5UX/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01cw3os9NaaPt/x610.jpg

Nice and elegant look. I like the head piece much better this time then the last time she wore it (Emma's christening). Once again her hair and make-up look great. :flowers:
She looks wonderful! I love everything: coat, headpiece, shoes, even the dark tights :)
Her hairdo and make-up are also great.

Her outfit is lovely. I like these lighter black stockings much better than the dark heavy tights she normally wears which have a tendency to make the overall look to dark. Hopefully she'll wear these lighter ones more often.

MM again looks beautiful in the black ensemble. A moderator on another Royal MB suggested that a film crew is following MM because they're making a film about her for the 10th anniversary of the Crown Prince couple and this may be the reason for the extra make up and beautiful hair styles in Oslo and Copenhagen. It doesn't matter to me as I still think she is gorgeous.:flowers:

Very nice outfit indeed. The headpiece is a bit too big for my taste, but I love its color and it looks lovely with the rest of the outfit. These stockings are perfectly okay. :flowers:

The black outfit is very nice. The cut is wonderful on her and the sheer hose are a nice change as opposed to the tights she likes so much. The hair piece is lovely but I would have liked it a little smaller and maybe in grey or black with this outfit.

April 22, 2010 - MM in a black skirt matched with black cardigan with silver detailing and a white top worn with black tights and a red bag.

Picture

I wouldnt have mind the outfit if it was without the stockings and cardigan left open.

The children look beautiful, especially IA. I love the colour of MM's dress but not the top part, the way it crosses over the chest.

April 22, 2010 - MM in a black skirt matched with black cardigan with silver detailing and a white top worn with black tights and a red bag.

Picture

I wouldnt have mind the outfit if it was without the stockings and cardigan left open.
The outfit is nice, however I'm disappointed that she didn't wear the sheer black stockings again. They would've looked so much better.

I agree. This seems to be a very pretty dress, but I'd like to see a full view too. Her girl looks lovely indeed.

One of her most elegant daytime looks IMO. I also like the fact that she wore gloves. Super chic!

MM is very elegant today except I can say she shouldn't have worn the heavy black tights. They look out of place with the coat and especially the floaty white dress or skirt beneath it, otherwise she is chic.:flowers:

She looks amazing. I think the black tights are fine with her outfit. Again, she looks very chic. Her hat reminds me of Jackie Kennedy's pillbox hat.

:previous:
I fully agree with you. Crown Princess Mette-Marit effortlessly pulls off pill-box hats. Soft lilac colour complemented her complexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom