Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! This pink dress made its comeback!

Can't believe this dress is 17 years old already:flowers:

And talk about recycling. Reading the article translation, appears that dress was first worn in 2004 and then 2015 and then for this event.

And several times between 2004 and 2015.

Such a beautiful color and Mary looks lovely in it.

It was always one of my favourites good to see it again isn't it Prada?

A really beautiful look on Princess Mary and both colours work so well together.

I remember when she just became Crown Princess her detractors nicknamed her the "Prada-Princess".

She clearly knew what she was doing. 17 years later this Prada dress is still very elegant and timeless.

She looked lovely!!

I didn't like this dress much at its first outing, but have warmed up to it now...

Still, probably would've liked it more with a different pattern

Mary looks fabulous. Love the dress! Elegant and stylish without being stuffy.

Really lovely dress but would have preferred an updo hairstyle on the Crown Princess.

:previous:yes, tired of the long straight hair. Not my favorite dress on her, a little too bony up top for this look.

Crown Princess Mary at the Crown Prince Couple's Prize 2021 this evening, wearing her beautiful H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection skirt again:

** Full view ** Close up ** September 2018 **

Last edited:
I do like the skirt part of that outfit a lot but I agree it's the earrings that are the stars here.

Great to see her with a hairdo! And yes, those earrings are fantastic, I know it is the wrong thread but does anyone know about them

Crown Princess Mary attended the Army's Badge of Honor at Fredensborg Castle this evening, September 26, looking great in the Armed Forces' corporate uniform for women:

** Full view ** Close up ** January 2019 **

Crown Princess Mary attended the Army's Badge of Honor at Fredensborg Castle this evening, September 26, looking great in the Armed Forces' corporate uniform for women:

** Full view ** Close up ** January 2019 **
The Crown Princess was the first lady to wear the uniform in 2019. It's made from black wool satin and includes a black belt with gold embroidered oak leafs and flowers. It's worn by ladies in all different parts of the armed forces.

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Royals Community mobile app

Crown Princess Mary hosted a dinner for the Board of the Mary Foundation at Frederik VIII's Palace, Amalienborg yesterday evening, wearing a red Dolce & Gabbana dress again:

** Pic ** January 2017 **

And this evening she attended the Council of State dinner at Fredensborg Castle, looking great in silver:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Always like the lace dress.

Tonight at the state council dinner, she wears this dress very well

Last edited by a moderator:
Both excellent choices but the red Dolce & Gabbana dress was my winner!

Really lovely look on the Crown Princess and a gorgeous pair of earrings.

Really lovely look on the Crown Princess and a gorgeous pair of earrings.

Great look. The earrings are nice, and she has had them for a few years now, using them at events from royal weddings (Carl-Philip & Sofia's) to a variety of black tie style events.

Nice d & g lace dress, the silver dress could have used a hairdo. She seems to want to wear her hair longer and longer with no variety of hairdos as she typically does. The long hair does nothing for her,IMO.
The blue dress has a very unfortunate cut in the bodice making it seem like she has a poochy stomach, which would be impossible for her! Cheap looking dress, not her usual style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom