Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 11: October 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a pretty gown. Mary looks very nice in it.

Well I like the Elise Gug dress from what I can see. Can't say anything about the fabric in lack of a better pic but so far I have nothing to complain.

I like the hair but the dress is only so-so. I dont like the finishing of the bottom part at all.

I like the dress, the color is really perfect on Mary and I love her hair.

This is not one of my favorite look on Mary, but I love her hair.

Love the hair and earrings but the dress looks too cheap and plain to me. Maybe a necklace around the neckline would have helped.

I don't think the orange is a good color for Mary. It doesn't do anything for her complexion, which always seems a bit pasty to me - like she is recovering from an illness.

I think she looks perfect and I like her dress.

I like the neckline and the pleating on the bodice, but not the color or the sarong-type wrap around her hips. Great tiara hairdo as always.

Last edited:
I love the orange dress! I think she pulls of the color well and the style is very elegant, I also love the neckline. Though I don't like that wrap on it. The rubies work well with the dress to me. However, I wish she wore something new.

Last edited:
I love the orange dress but I was hoping for a new dress... And those rubies are gorgeous!

I also love the neckline and the pleating, but I don't care for that wrap around her hips. It is too heavy and distracting.

I don´t like orange on Mary, much less combined with the rubies, but the dress itself is very nice, except for the shiny wrap at the bottom which looks quite odd against the light fabric of the dress. I think that the neckline is very flattering (and perfect to admire the rubi necklace) and I like the bodice too. I think Princess Marie has the same dress in a grey/light blue colour and without the wrap around the skirt that is much nicer.

I love the hairdo, elegant and perfect for that tiara, and a great improvement from the alien monstruosity of last year.

PD: I would love to see a close-up of Mary´s clutch, because it looks super cute in the photos Roskilde has posted ;)

Last edited:
I love this dress on Mary! It's beautiful. What are the stones on the neckline of the dress? Wouldn't a tiara to match those look amazing? The rubies with the dress don't seem as jarring as the first time she wore this, but I still don't like them together.

I don't like the orange dress on Mary at all. I think it doesn't really look good with the rubies. I don't think orange is the best colour on Mary.

I love this dress on Mary! It's beautiful. What are the stones on the neckline of the dress? Wouldn't a tiara to match those look amazing?

The necklace matches the tiara Mary is wearing. It's the Parue set. :flowers:

The gown is gorgeous. The ruby parure is brilliant. But they don't go together well.

Beautiful gown and rubies. I'm not sure I love them together but she looks gorgeous. Orange is my favorite color but I think it looks better when you have some tan to your skin. Mary's hair is perfect as usual at these events.

Though I'm not particularly fond of orange, I really like this dress. It looks lovely on Mary.

I love the color, but not sure that I like it on Mary. The shape of the dress is great on her though. And I have to agree with many of you, I love the ruby set but don't like it paired with this orange. There is just something off about the whole combination. Her hair is stunning though.

I was really hoping for a new dress!!!! This dress is a very flattering fit, colour is pretty, have not been a huge fan of this one though. Jewels and hair are very gorgeous.

I think the rubies with that shiny orange clashes as well. IMO Mary needs another substantial necklace and tiara if not a parure.

Last edited:
Mary looks sensational in the jewels, but not so sure about the dress. She can pull it off, but I wish it were of a different color.

I think princess Mary looks nice ,, I see the Orange colour suits her well ,,, But I'm not a fan of the dress , And I agree too , I didn't like the repeating !!
But overall she looks nice .

I was dissapointed that she used the same dress as before but inthe ohtr hand it is good she saves some money and recycle! I really don't like the over skirt, may be it this time she was using it without it, could have been better! I ile the top part of the dress suit her and the jewellery very well, the colour....hum.... not sure not my favorite! but what it is hard for me to understand how she can wak in sleevles in the streets with that cold!!!! how does sh do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom