Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 11: October 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the cape, ruffles and red gloves and bag. Just the shoes look like they don't belong. Plain boots would have been fine, too many points of interest with the look she put together.

I agree with the "vampire" look. But I sure do like those gloves.

The whole look with and without the coatis very pretty. Blue is a good color for her.

Great coat and dress. Those shades of blue are beautiful.

I love the coat, not so much the dress.

Both shades of blue are beautiful, but I don't like her dress hem falling below the coat.

I too prefer the coat over the dress. But she looks pretty as always.

I love the coat. and i want it : )
i agree Mary looks good in Blue

I agree really pretty the colour of the coat is very flattering I love the dress and the bag.

Very complementary shades of blue, they look lovely together. I particularly love the nude shoes and gloves and also the gorgeous blue stone earrings.

Do love the blue/lavender coat with the nude shoes and gloves and adore the earrings as well.
Don't love the hem of the dress sticking out below the coat.
The dress has one too many ruffles for me or at least straighten up the bell 3/4 sleeve.

I agree really pretty the colour of the coat is very flattering I love the dress and the bag.

I had to take a second look I completely missed the bag the first time around. It is very nice.

I love the coat and blue looks so good on Mary. :flowers:

Love the color of the dress and the coat, but the style of the dress I'm not too sure about. The peplum and layers are throwing me off for some reason. Her hair looks great.

I Love This Look of CP Mary ,, I like her coat very much too classy chic ,, I like the outfit with Coat for me looks better than without !

What a lovely combination, and I love the periwinkle color of the coat. Mary looks gorgeous!!

What a great look for Mary. I have no complaints whatsoever. She looks fabulous (and as someone pointed out, blue is a great color for her).

I have no complaints too, she looks great. And her coat is fabulous

I like the coat. I don't dislike the dress I just think it looks a bit 'home made'.

:previous: I know what you mean. The overall look is spectacular; coat is wonderful. The dress is pretty enough, IMO.

Crown Princess Mary at the welcome reception for the international conference on global inequality in Copenhagen yesterday evening, February 18, 2013, wearing a nice dress and a black coat:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

the dress is all right but the belt looks a bit cheap, do not care for the coat

The orange dress doesn't seem eveningwear at all.

I would say it was an event in the evening but not an event which required eveningwear. But it seems this board goes by the hour not by the nature of an event.

Mary looked elegant as usual. I like that burnt orange colour on her.

I actually like the cut of the dress on Mary, but can't say that I'm in love with the color. Maybe it was the lighting, but her whole face looks a bit orange in the photos. I lean more on the jewel tone side when I think of colors that I like on Mary. Blues, pinks, purples, some reds.

I like the dress itself and I've always thought that Mary looks good in orange, but IMO the particular shade of orange she wore seemed to 'lively' for the type of event she was at. I like the belt; but the shoes aren't really to my liking and the black coat is just a bit too much.

Last edited:
I love it and I love the length of her hair at the moment.

Love the dress and the shoes give it a"new" look ... very charming IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown Princess Mary at the welcome reception for the international conference on global inequality in Copenhagen yesterday evening, February 18, 2013, wearing a nice dress and a black coat:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

The overall is rally nice. The only thing that ruins it is the belt, a bit too casual and daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom