Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ermm: Mary did a pretty good job of matching a jacket up with the red leopard pattern but it still doesn't look quite right. I think that sort of pattern is difficult to work with so best to leave it alone. The second outfit looks worn mainly for comfort rather than fashion.

Yes, Mellie. This is the same dress. I think that it was designed by Hugo Boss. I like it best without the jacket.

If so then Mary's choice of dress is quite timeless, isn't it?
3-4 years apart but the dress seems very new and fashionable at first glance.
WOW!!!

I was looking at some old photos and i was wondering if the dress Mary was wearing on this tour is the same as the one at Prince Henrik 75th birthday concert?

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1760/drws17gv.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4400/drws114ia.jpg

Compare to this
DENMARK ROYAL « Myroyal’s Blog

Thanks for pointing that out.
That is very interesting and who would know. I thought it was a new dress.
With the coat it looked quite classic overall look but the sides of the dress looked weird, I like it without the coat and hat.

I like the hugo boss jacket best w/o the jacket too!

:previous: OMG, thank you so much for this "art gallery", Sofajr :flowers: From her flats to her highest heels, all of her shoes are fantastic. Pure elegance!

I would love to have a shoe collection that is half as beautiful as Mary's. The only thing that I have noticed is that sometimes, these gorgeous shoes don't appear to fit her properly. Some of them look like they are too tight for her. Otherwise, her shoes are incredible.

i love her shoes collection, i would not mind to have the same !! ja!

The shoes are gorgeous I would have every single pair in a heart beat. Thanks for the post I will go back to it time and again.

I would love to have a shoe collection that is half as beautiful as Mary's. The only thing that I have noticed is that sometimes, these gorgeous shoes don't appear to fit her properly. Some of them look like they are too tight for her. Otherwise, her shoes are incredible.

I adore her collection but it is very true that quite often Mary's shoes seem half a size to small for her especially when she is wearing patent peep toe shoes i have noticed

I think that she has enought shoes that keep her from buying another pair for a long long time!!!

Mary's shoe collection is outstanding, very classic and "safe" and should serve her well for many years to come. I do wish she would throw caution to the wind and buy a few fashionable pair.

Yes very nice shoes, best collection of all CPs, but I agree with PoE, very often Mary's feet look squeezed into far too small sizes.

Outfits

Yes, her shoes do seem tight. I guess she doesn't have to walk very far so a bit of discomfort might be OK for a great look. I also love her range of casual flat shoes. Do you think designers send her outfits or her stylist gets them for her? Does she go out shopping much? Is so, where does she go?

These up to date shoes are my favourite - high heels and long tips are typical of a lady...;)

I do not the look at all - the dress is too short, the hair is bad and all look so dark :ermm:

The wine red jacket is lovely and I fear, that's it. The dress indeed is too short, these kind of tights look somewhat odd together with these shoes to me. :ermm:

I'm afraid the design of the dress is not really suited for a jacket with belt over it...I love the colour combination though and like it that Mary has dyed her hair back to her usual dark colour, suits her complexion better...

I also like the colour combination, but I agree with the other posters. The belt looks really out of place with this outfit. It would have looked better without the belt, and if the jacket were more fitted. I also prefer her hair this darker colour. I agree with Wombat. It does suit her skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom