Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mary looking lovely at the Opening of Parliament today, October 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
oh, Love it!!

I almost always love what Mary wears but not this time. Everything looks mismatched, to me anyway. Love the hat and like the jacket and skirt. But not together.

The hat and jacket are good together, the skirt is what is trowing me off. Doesn't go with the other pieces well.

Mary looks absolutely gorgeous! Her outfit has a very '60s feel to me.

Top half of hat and jacket work very well note sure about the skirt though.

I like the look but think she's done better in the past...and yes it is the skirt.

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 -

I almost always love what Mary wears but not this time. Everything looks mismatched, to me anyway. Love the hat and like the jacket and skirt. But not together.

I think the jacket and the skirt would look better paired with other pieces. The jacket looks more formal, the skirt has a more casual/fun vibe to it- both the colors and the style.

I like the skirt, but I do see what others are saying about it not being the most flattering. But she still looks good in it imo. The colors and the flare at the bottom make it a piece I like anyway.

Her hair and hat look fabulous.

The coat is fantastic. :flowers:

I usually hate those hats on most women. I find they age most women. A few royal women make them work like Mathilde. But I quite like it today on Mary.

But the skirt doesn't go at all. Way too casual. Not flattering in some photos.

I like the jacket & the skirt separately, but not together.

Mary's blouse is lovely indeed though her trousers ruin the look for me.

I love the blouse but not the pants.

Lovely red blouse and great shade of red on her. Very nice necklace, well placed

Are those oversized trousers or a really long culotte skirt. Please let it be trousers and not culottes coming back!!!. Either way - not a fan. Blouse is pretty.

Beautiful! She looks radiant.
Is the dress new? I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom