Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have seen the red d and g dress before. It is one of her best. Interesting outfit today, would like to see some less windy pictures but looks like a great winter look

Thanks for posting the other occasions where she wore the dress ice flower, it fits her and suits her so well

Crown Princess Mary attended an UN Women's Gender Diversity Roundtable at the UN City in Copenhagen today, March 8, wearing a Chloe skirt:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I don’t think the shirt and skirt compliment each other, but I really don’t care for the skirt at all. It’s not flattering imo.

Don't really understand not wearing black boots. I think the skirt is quite difficult to coordinate anything with and it looked better last time she wore it with white blouse.

Last edited:
Not a flattering look. The tight mummy wrap type top, and the skirt, the proportions are off. Not a good pairing at all. :sad:

Skirt looked much better previously with a looser top and coat.

I love the necklace :flowers:

I prefer Mary's second outfit to her first - her second outfit is very pretty though I'm less enthused by her first outfit.

Thats a lovely dress, Mary looks lovely meeting with the Governor of Texas.
Hair is feminine and soft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the look. Beautiful blouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 3, I like the skirt and the idea of the blouse. The sleeves look too long and too full plus I don't care for the ruffled trim. I had enough ruffles in the 80s.

Mary looks gorgeous - very elegant and sophisticated - she looks like the head of a large company here! (Being the CPss of the DRF I guess she kind of is :D) The blouse is very cute.

Love, the red res, the skirt is so twirly and nice belt and neckline for her. The black blouse is wonderful and so is the very slim blue skirt, but no, not together for me.

Not a huge fan of the dress. Print reminds me of red blood cells. I think like Letizia I also prefer her in more streamline.

I am in love with the blue skirt. Great style on her. Looks fantastic :flowers:

Save the puffy sleeves, I love the blouse. That said I don't think goes with the skirt at all.

Hair and styling is on point both looks ?

I’ve liked all the day time looks in Texas. Very pretty and her hair and make up have been great. I wasn’t sure about the blue skirt and blouse pairing at first but like it the more I look at it.

I've also liked all the day time looks. I especially loved the skirt and blouse together, wonderful colors and very feminine look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom