Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fur coat in August?!:blink:

Once again - the person in the fake fur coat isn't CP Mary. Perhaps it is her sister - anyway it is someone sitting in the background of a photo showing CP Frederik playing with Christian.

The person in the brown coat isn't CP Mary - perhaps it is her sister?

Anyway I don't like the coat either.

Upppsss you are right. Mary is acutally in the background holding Isabella. But yes, the coat remains ugly ;)

Do you know if Mary pays for all her Prada stuff or not?
I know that the stylists give free stuff to hundreds of celebrities, a few royals included, but what about Mary?

Do you know if Mary pays for all her Prada stuff or not?
I know that the stylists give free stuff to hundreds of celebrities, a few royals included, but what about Mary?

I have got no proof of my statement - but I do think she gets a lot of stuff for free. Having her wear your designs is simply excellent marketing.

As far as the weather is concerned yes it is winter, but by this stage of winter, if you are in the sun, and not the wind, it can be nice enough for an outfit like Mary's

Once again - the person in the fake fur coat isn't CP Mary. Perhaps it is her sister - anyway it is someone sitting in the background of a photo showing CP Frederik playing with Christian.

The woman in the picture is Patricia Anne, Mary's sister!

The person in the brown coat isn't CP Mary - perhaps it is her sister?

Anyway I don't like the coat either.

I think that is Patricia, I hate that coat as well, she looks like a bear.

Wouldn't Mary's sisters be terrible jalous of her, walking around in Prada all day while maybe they can't afford it themselves?? If I had a sister like that, I would feel awfull...:whistling:

Not necessarily, it depends not all are jealous of what other people have . Mary's sisters may just be glad that she has a good life and that no matter what she wears she is happy, the clothes then are not an issue. I wouldn't care what my sister wore she is my sister and clothes do not make the person.

Mary's sisters are not poor. They have very good jobs and are well educated. I'm sure they also get some of her old cast offs. Mary's clothes are not out there. They are beautiful designer clothes, but for the most part are simple and quality made. She and her sisters have similar design tastes. I love her clothes.

I have to say I have always wondered about the family situation in regard to that and other things it must be some extra ordinary family arrangement for that not to happen and well done them if that is the case but it would be quite difficult IMO.All that designer this and that the jewels the residences etc they are just an ordinary family ..... and I hope for them if they have this amazing ability thay it continues I think Mary needs all the support they can muster now and more particularly in the future.

Wouldn't Mary's sisters be terrible jalous of her, walking around in Prada all day while maybe they can't afford it themselves?? If I had a sister like that, I would feel awfull...:whistling:

I wonder the same thing. But then, if your getting alot of free designer stuff, some of it may not be to your liking but could make nice presents for your sister, mother, etc:brows: . Didn't Princess Diana's sisters allegedly go thru her closet and take a bunch of stuff after her death?

I have a sister who can afford, and wears, very expensive clothing. Our tastes are different. I don't feel "awful" about what she wears and what I am not able to. Perhaps Mary's sister feel the same? Maybe they are happy for her?:)

I have a sister who can afford, and wears, very expensive clothing. Our tastes are different. I don't feel "awful" about what she wears and what I am not able to. Perhaps Mary's sister feel the same? Maybe they are happy for her?:)
Good for you. Your head on the right way round and your thinking and feelings are for your sister and not a "pity party" for yourself. What she has that you don't should not make a bit of difference. You parents raised you well.

Oh no I love the pants they are not too casual not too dressy I think she looks lovely I do adore those shoes.

I am also not a fan of the trousers, but I love her blouse.

The trousers really don't work, but I get the look that she was trying to do. Unfortunately it just didn't work. Maybe if she had worn flats instead of the great heels?

The trousers really don't work, but I get the look that she was trying to do. Unfortunately it just didn't work. Maybe if she had worn flats instead of the great heels?

Yeah it probably would have worked better, the way they are they looked like she borrowed from someone shorter

Can't agree more. they are short and ugly. bad choice. :ermm:

It looks like she had nothing to wear and just threw that together.

IMO it is the fasion of the 80ies back again and I like the hole outfit.

I like the outfit - simple but still appropriate. Just MO.

It's a lovely outfit, minus the killer heels. She should have worn a pair of flats, that would have been more stylish.

September 3rd, 2008 - Mary at the unveiling of a statue of the late Dr Victor Chang outside of the Lowy Packer Building at the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute in Sydney

Full length *** Close-up

(Getty Images)

I think she looks great! I love the colour, which I think has always flattered Mary. I also really love the skirt. The jacket looks great in some shots, but a little less in others, but I guess that many garments are like that. I love the shoes too.

The deep jeweled toned royal purple looks lovely on Mary, but there is something different looking about her as of late... I cannot put my finger on it. Her face looks, well, different imo.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom