Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it...you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't...Mary wears short tightish clothes and is accused of being 'mutton dressed as lamb, how dare a 40 year old show of their body in that fashion'...But now she wears a looser, flowy and LONGER dress, she is accused of being frumpy and dressed in a sack...

My opinion is that I like the dress and the pattern reminds me of a tunic dress by Diane von Furstenberg that Mary wore during one of her pregnancies...I like how Mary mixes it up, keeps you guessing and polarises opinions...I think that particular length is very on trend at the moment...I have noticed all clothing in department stores going with the mid calf length...Win for me :)

I am pretty sure too that the dress isnt new and was worn during one of Mary's pregnancies ... and it shows. It looks far too big, one shapeless frock.

She wore this dress last year in Australia. I like the pattern and length but shape is odd, looks too big on Mary. Nice shoes. Her hair are too light and seems to be dry.

Anybody know what`s label that dress is? Could it be Marlene Birger?

Maybe she was scared to add a belt because so many people are so particular about belts. :p

Last edited:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/
in some of the pics you can see her bra underneath, i wassuprise about that, still i like the dress onher!

Last edited:
It's a pretty summer dress but I wouldn't wear it during official duties or at high-profile events. It looks rather casual to me. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely simple summer look. I like the necklace.

Oh this is the Mary I love. Looks like she has a little tan. Love the outfit and the fresh jewelry!!

That’s a rather odd skirt which actually echoes the design of CP Mary's wedding dress with those apron-like overlays, but IMO she pulls it off very well.

The colors of the necklace hold the whole outfit together quite nicely, and I like it a lot that the shoes in this case aren't nude (IMHO we've seen far too much of those already) but pastel blue as well.

She looks very nice. I like the outfit very much. The necklace is nice too.

Not fond of the skirt, if it had been different this outfit would have been really lovely.

Don't like the skirt at all, especially the back part - it looks very odd and also how she combines the skirt with the white shirt.

I like it, she looks clean and crisp, can only not see the shoes Boris mentions on any pictures.

Not a fan of the skirt, but as someone pointed out, Mary pulls it off. The rest is very nice.

This is one of the ugliest skirts I have ever seen, otherwise she looks very nice.

LadyFinn said:
This is one of the ugliest skirts I have ever seen, otherwise she looks very nice.

It's more avant garde, but paired with the cream shirt and simple shoe, I love the look!

I like the dress and the necklace. Her hair and make-up also look fantastic.

Lovely outfit and necklace pulls it all together. Aren't too many who could wear such a skirt.
Would love shorter hair.

A nice ensemble: clean, elegant and appropriate.
Absolutely love the shoes, they are gorgeous.

I like the color combination but I hate the skirt.

I am in the camp who love the skirt, great design, what I dont like is the sleeveless blouse. Its ok on evening fashion but not for daytime fashion ... Mary has hit 40 now and her arms are not the most toned ones in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom