Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person in the roayl family that doesnt smoke is Mary

betina said:
The only person in the roayl family that doesnt smoke is Mary
No, Frederik has quit, Henrik has quit. Alexandra has smoked, but it is many years(90es) since I have seen a picture or read about it. Only Joachim and the Queen still smokes.

fromEU said:
No, Frederik has quit, Henrik has quit. Alexandra has smoked, but it is many years(90es) since I have seen a picture or read about it. Only Joachim and the Queen still smokes.

oh really but need suggestion HM Queen quit smoking because she very heavy i dont blame her.

im been smoker for 6 years and i decide myself to quit because i had lung surgery in 1993 but my boyfriend not smoker i think to quit myself.

Quick, call child services! I have no idea how this little baby will ever survive with alcoholics and smokers in the family!!!
I can't believe anyone finds it so terrible that Mary's dad may have had a beer whilst in the company of Prince Christian.
Plus, as a Scot, I find the generalisation that we all have a drink problem very tiresome. It must have been in a rare moment of sobriety that the telephone, television, anaesthetics, penecillin, logarithms etc etc were invented.
Oh well, it's 13:25 now, time for my next whisky shot to get me through the afternoon. (I am joking ;) )

Lizy said:
Quick, call child services! I have no idea how this little baby will ever survive with alcoholics and smokers in the family!!!
I can't believe anyone finds it so terrible that Mary's dad may have had a beer whilst in the company of Prince Christian.
Plus, as a Scot, I find the generalisation that we all have a drink problem very tiresome. It must have been in a rare moment of sobriety that the telephone, television, anaesthetics, penecillin, logarithms etc etc were invented.
Oh well, it's 13:25 now, time for my next whisky shot to get me through the afternoon. (I am joking ;) )

Lizy - no need to tell that you are joking. Next to noone here on the forum believes in generalizations of that kind! :)

Lizy said:

you did make me laugh!! you tell them!

Well it is not like the prince spends all day long with his parents and I am sure they take care of him. I think Princess Mary is very health conscious and would like the same of her own child.( just my opinion.)

Lizy said:
You really made me laugh, thanks for the joke!

Please stay on topic - while discussion on general healthcare may be interesting and whatnot, this is not the place.

Here are a few pictures, used with permission.

The photos are from Se&Hør nr. 20. They were scanned by CPH from the CPMEMB.

Attachments

• CP family outing.jpg
    CP family outing.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 464
  • CP family outing 2.jpg
    CP family outing 2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 13,997
  • CP family outing 3.jpg
    CP family outing 3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 14,016
  • CP family outing 4.jpg
    CP family outing 4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 13,871
  • CP family outing 5.jpg
    CP family outing 5.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 513
  • CP family outing 6.jpg
    CP family outing 6.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 663
the 3rd photo is the cutest thing, my gosh he looks like a little man and the last one in the hat, the expression on his face is priceless. thanks for the photos made my day

OMG, what are they feeding this baby with?!

He is so grown up. Prince Christian seems a very active and attentive boy.

Thank you for pics... but I would love to see more clear pics of him. He seems to be changing a lot his features. Only on first pic I can see something of his christening expressions.

And Princess Mary is so happy with her little man... :) On the second picture they seem to share a mother-son-only moment.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

wonderful pictures!
Christian gets cuter and cuter. :)

He is a living doll in #3 he looks just like his Father :)

# 6 is great,too! :)
Christian wearing the same cap like his mother.
Those pictures are just great!

How cute! In the third picture I see a resemblance to Prince Henrik.

Kelly said:
How cute! In the third picture I see a resemblance to Prince Henrik.

i do too! with mary's nose and freds eyes he's such a cutie

adorable baby, yes, he look like his grandfather

He's so beautiful, and I think he's changing facially...his eyes don't seem as dark as they used to. I love the third pic too.

He's so big now! It's amazing to think that five months have already gone by from his christening. He sure is healthy! :)

He's going to be Heartbreaker

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!
attachment.php
:D

robby86 said:
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!
attachment.php
:D

This picture's my favourite but judging by the expression on christians face when it was taken he looked ready to cry.

He is really pretty! But he is like a normal baby in weight! I have a soon who is 5 months old and he looks the same, grown up and a bit fat like him!!! He is just a normal baby growing up normaly

The Court of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess released Prince Christian's Monogram.

The original press release can be found here, and here is the monogram :

When watching the animation on purple_platinum's link to Frederik, Mary, and Christian's monograms, I noticed that they were all in different colors. Are to colors specific to each monogram, and are the monograms always printed in that color (at least officially)?

I don't think there is a specific boundary to colours in the monograms, as they can be used for different functions and on different subject as well. For instance, the monograms of Joachim & Alexandra at schackenborg, or the Queen at Amalienborg are used without colour.
It's probably more just a display on the website.

Just an observation, but on the website with the monogram animation, I noticed that Christian's monogram was a combination of elements from his parents. He has Mary's color of the monogram and the intertwined initials of Fredrick's.

It's great that we got to see his monogram this early. I wonder when we'll see the monograms of his cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom