Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth that when they create it advisable we will see them, they always make photos precious, is necessary to give time !!!!!!!

Maybe they are pulling a Suri Cruise;) building up the anticipation until it skyrockets...
However, their wedding day would actually be a very nice occasion for a pix of the pretty little model family.

I know we all want to see newpictures but I think we should all be thankful that they did pose at the hospital & outside their home & for the meantime I think that is more than enough. . There will be many occasions where we will be able to see the little princess. So why not give the parents a break. When they are ready to ready to release a picture they will

biboquinhas said:
I don't agree with you! Everyone is happy when they release pictures of the little ones! I think that no one has ever said anything wrong when Mary released pictures from Christian, of course everyone has to do a comment!!;)

Im not just referring to baby pics, im talking about general photos. Some did not like the fact that they were photographed so much (especially Mary) and accused them of wanting the spotlight all the time. Now they step back and people complain. lol.

Its just life i guess, curiosity is just part of human nature.

Still no pictures? That's odd. THis little girl is going to be so much bigger the next time we'll see her. Not so much a newborn baby anymore :ermm:

princess leonor said:
Still no pictures? That's odd. THis little girl is going to be so much bigger the next time we'll see her. Not so much a newborn baby anymore :ermm:

Well, but we have seen her as newborn. The pics and videos, that gave an genuine impression of the family, we already got at the day, when they left.

Oh, I do hope they won't pick Evald if they decide to do a photo session!:cool:

Would love to see some photos taken by Rigmor Mydtskov (OM HUSET MYDTSKOV)

I would love to see photos from Madeline Glindorf!
One question: The little Princess needs to go out to do her vaccination and to go to the paediatrician, so has anyone see this? Or does she do all these things at home? Do you know how royals handle these things? Just pure curiosity!!

UserDane said:
Oh, I do hope they won't pick Evald if they decide to do a photo session!:cool:

Would love to see some photos taken by Rigmor Mydtskov (OM HUSET MYDTSKOV)

I´ve now searched for some of Rigmor Mydtskov´s Royal pics. And he indeed would seem like a good choice. His pics are very regal looking, while the ones of Mr. Evald are more looking, as if they were made for a lifestyle magazine...

I think we will see pictures on May 14!

Roxsteve said:
I have a feeling that the baby has a head full of hair and does not look as beautiful and they don't want to show pics like that. Most babies are not beautiful as soon as they are born...those are the ones who turn out to be gorgeous later in life. I wonder if Mary, who seems very worried about her image is worried that people would only remember the baby that way. She has the right to wait a few months until the baby looks more like she will look in the future. Does that make sense without offending anyone? Just a true opinion!
It does make sense in a way but I don't think that's the reason.
Several people have commented on how beautiful or sweet the baby is,
a little girl said the baby doesn't have much hair, besides hair is usually considered as beautiful.
So I don't think that's the reason why they are waiting.

And regarding image, granted the fact that every public figure is somehow concerned about his public image
I personally have the impression that Frederik and Mary are not half as worried about their image
as for example Felipe and Letizia or Haakon and Mette-Marit.
They are very popular (regarding the latest poll they are the Danish superman and superwoman :lol: )
and the monarchy in Denmark is very stable. So not that much to worry about.

I too would like to see new pictures soon - it's a bit like a drug, you always want more -
but I guess I have to respect their decision.

Last edited:
I hope they will choose Steen Brogaard, who did Christian's birthday pics.

I too think they will come on May 14th. ;)

i vote for our own Madeline Glindorf! two, do i hear 3?
she could ring and offer to do it for free :

i admire all the princely couples, they all seem to be loving affectionate parents. each family is charming in it's own special way.
maybe photos on mothers day (do they have mothers day in denmark?) or it an american commercializaton day? (you know a holiday invented to make $)

What happens May 14?

bbb said:
i vote for our own Madeline Glindorf! two, do i hear 3?
she could ring and offer to do it for free :

i admire all the princely couples, they all seem to be loving affectionate parents. each family is charming in it's own special way.
maybe photos on mothers day (do they have mothers day in denmark?) or it an american commercializaton day? (you know a holiday invented to make $)

Most countries have a mother´s day. In Denmark, it´s also on the second Sunday in May (just as in the US)
Mother's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the next public appeareance of her can also be July 1st, the day of her christening.

Lena said:
Well, but we have seen her as newborn. The only thing we are waiting for is, that Steen Evald does start his photoshop programme ;)
The pics and videos, that gave an "genuine" impression of the family, we already got at the day, when they left.

Yes I know, but I meant the official ones. Like with Christian, pictures with the parents and the brother at home. Maybe then we could get a clear picture of her face, I feel we haven't seen one clearly, she was leaning too much towards her mommy

principessa said:
But the next public appeareance of her can also be July 1st, the day of her christening.

I really hope not!!! I hope we can see them both soon!:mad:

Lena said:
I´ve now searched for some of Rigmor Mydtskov´s Royal pics. And he indeed would seem like a good choice. His pics are very regal looking, while the ones of Mr. Evald are more looking, as if they were made for a lifestyle magazine...
Lena, Rigmor Mydtskov is the elderly lady seen her OM HUSET MYDTSKOV together with her son Martin. Rigmor is herself a very charismatic lady in pictures!

UserDane said:
Lena, Rigmor Mydtskov is the elderly lady seen her OM HUSET MYDTSKOV together with her son Martin. Rigmor is herself a very charismatic lady in pictures!

:blush: Oops, so Rigmor is a lady. The name sounded so male to me (even though having "mor" in ones name is maybe not so male ;))...and the pic on the frontpage of the page, I had seen/judged as a pic of other ppl (that are maybe famous in Denmark) :D
As it seems she already made a pic of Margrethe with babyson Frederik. So she seems quite long in the business. Is she still active or is her son doing things now (?)

Last edited:
Yes, Rigmor Mydtskov is an elderly lady now - born in 1925. I think she has given over the reins of the company to her son Martin.
I was trying to find a portrait of Rigmor herself, black and white, and very interesting IMO - she has such strong features. But of course I couldn't find it. Will post it later if I find it :)

Gohssss she is lovely indeed!!!Why they have release the photos just now? And look at her eyes! So open!she is really a cute girl indeed!

Wow! The new baby looks so much like her mom, BTW CP Mary looks smashing, her makeup is superb.

She is indeed very cute! And as it seems, Steen Brogaard made the pics...which is good and it shows, that Steen Evald wasn´t doing his cruel photoshopping work ;)

She looks really like Mary, she has Mary's face, so we can see how she will look like when she gets older, just like her moom!!!!! She is a beauty!

Aww, such a beautiful family :wub:

The little princess is precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom