Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: May - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am worryed about this , what does this mean
for their marriage , are their happy or not
billie-jo

Billie-Jo,
I don't think that the changes in the pre-nup should be read into any further than need be. It had some changes made to it, but it does not mean that Mary and Fred have hit a patchy or rocky area in their marriage. As far as I'm concerned, they seem very happy and as much in love as when they married. Actually, I think they seem even more in love than when they married! Just take a good look at all of the pictures of them...So don't be worried. Let's enjoy all the great pictures we get of this happy family!

Last edited:
Here's a new thread called "Discussion about CP Frederik's and CP Mary's Prenuptial Agreement" to where all the relavent posts from the Current Events thread have been moved. Four posts discussing the need for such a thread were deleted because such requests should be handled via private message to a moderator.

Happy posting!

Mandy

Last edited:
HRH Crown Prince Frederik has returned to Danmark on monday followed later that day by Princess Mary and wee Christian,as they are not allowed to travel together as Heirs to the Throne.

Today at 10.00AM the Prince attends the State Council at Christiansborg Palace,it's back to business again.

Will this be a formal event? Will we see Frederick in a tux??? :wub:

RachelD said:
Will this be a formal event? Will we see Frederick in a tux??? :wub:
No such luck RachelD;) It's a recurring event, usually without any pics - and no need for a tux.

User Dane,

Thanks! Darn it! I guess we'll have to wait for another chance to get some pix!

I think Mary looks very elegant and Helle simply gorgeous, great colours,
though her dress is perhaps more appropriate for an evening event IMO.
(I don't know exactly at what time the baptism was.)

I love Mary's outfit, but I don't yet know what to think about the shoes.

So what is the name of the new baby? I love the name Ludvig Reedtz-Thott, but what is the name of the newly christened little bub?

mary looks very maternal in those pics!!!She looks very elegant!!!

I'd love to go to Prince Christian's playgroup...which might include: Rosemarie Heering, India Handwerk, Ludvig Reedtz-Thott..what weel named tots

Wow is it usually that warm that they can go without coats in December?

I wish I could see better Helle's shoes, they seem to be gorgeous...!

kaffir said:
Wow is it usually that warm that they can go without coats in December?
No, that's usually not the case. But the "winter" weather seems to be playing tricks various places in Scandinavia right now; it's around 10 degrees celsius in DK these days and that's warm for the season.

I noticed in the picture from the danish royal watchers blog, Helle wore a tiara to Mary's wedding. Are she and her husband nobility?

Such nice pictures. I must confess though that at first I confussed Helle for Mary! Reason being because the first thing I looked at was the marvelous shoes Helle is wearing...and I thought it was Mary! But Mary's outfit and shoes are still really nice! Both women look beautiful!

This mightn't be the place to ask this question but "who the Helle is Baroness Reedtz-Thott?" More specifically: where does she come from? what is her maiden name? how old is she and how old is Otto? Looks like a sizeable age gap, perhaps...she is maybe 32 years old to his 45? Is she from an aristocratic background or did she just marry into it?

Mary looked beautiful in white!
I really liked the colourful dress of Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott!

RachelD said:
Such nice pictures. I must confess though that at first I confussed Helle for Mary! Reason being because the first thing I looked at was the marvelous shoes Helle is wearing...and I thought it was Mary! But Mary's outfit and shoes are still really nice! Both women look beautiful!

I wasn't sure Mary from Helle at first eiother, to be honest. They both look wonderful. I really like Mary's outfit.

Xeara said:
This mightn't be the place to ask this question but "who the Helle is Baroness Reedtz-Thott?" More specifically: where does she come from? what is her maiden name? how old is she and how old is Otto? Looks like a sizeable age gap, perhaps...she is maybe 32 years old to his 45? Is she from an aristocratic background or did she just marry into it?

Xeara, the thirtysomething Baroness Helle Reedz-Thott is a close friend of the Crown Prince couple. The Baroness is from Denmark and has been married to the Baron for several years now.

Perhaps Lasse can tell us more about the Baroness' background since my Danish is limited at the moment.

I tried to look up information on the Baroness but I couldn't find anything...
Help!

RachelD said:
I tried to look up information on the Baroness but I couldn't find anything...
Help!
I haven't been able to find much about her either; only that she was Helle Zøfting before she married Otto Reedtz-Thott. I think I've read somewhere that she comes from Hillerød (approx. 50 km north of Copenhagen) - the town where the Frederiksborg Castle (my personal favourite ;) ) is located - the couple was married in the castle church there (same church as Joachim and Alexandra were married in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom