Royals & Celebrities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania with Natalie Portman, they have worked together on the FINCA organisation (May 2007)
LINK
Queen Rania with Renee Zellweger at the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Global Women's Action Network For Children, Dead Sea, June 2006[/FONT]
LINK
Queen Rania with Bono in Dublin, May 2007
LINK
Queen Rania on the cover of Vanity Fair with Muhammed Ali and Bono
LINK
LINK
Queen Rania with Oprah Winfrey and Liberian president Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, May 2006
LINK
Queen Rania with Richard Gere at a Save The Children Leadership Council Benefit in New York, June 2006
LINK
Queen Rania with fashion deginer, Giambattista Valli at the The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala, May 2007
LINK
Queen Rania with Jennifer Lopez at the Time Gala, May 2006
LINK
Queen Rania with Bianca Jagger at a launch for the Jordan River Foundation in London, May 2006
LINK

Another of Queen Rania with Bono and The Edge at the Fez Music Festival during her trip to Morocco
LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Felipe with film maker Bernardo Bertolucci
Corbis
Prince Felipe with Christina Aguilera
Corbis

This one is delightful, princess Sofia with Sophia Loren 1963
Corbis

Felipe, Letizia and Julio Iglesias at a charity concert 22th September 2004
IBL Bildbyrå

King Juan Carlos with Enrique Iglesias at the Euro 2008 final
Daylife
Daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Diana, Princes William and Harry at the premier of Hook, with Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams - April 7, 1992

1. Diana with John Travolta in 1985
2. Diana with Liza Minnelli - June 23, 1992
3-4. Gianni Versace memorial. With Elton Jonh, David Furnish, Sting and Trudie Styler - July 22, 1997

I beleive that's Andre Leon Talley sitting behind Elton John...

Queen Sofia with actress Melanie Griffith on the 11th November 1998
Olycom
Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos with actor Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith
Olycom

Thanks for posting the lovely pics of my all-time favourite actress, Melanie Griffith and her husband, Antonio Banderas meeting Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos of Spain, LadyFinn. ;)

All four look nice. JC and AB talk on Spanish but S and MG English or Spanish? I know that Mel know both languages.

I beleive that's Andre Leon Talley sitting behind Elton John...

Yes it is. I guess the pictures of F&L with Nadal could also go into this thread, but they are recent enough that most who are interested enough will have seen them already anyway.

Magnik, Yes, AB and JC spoke in spanish and I don't know if MG and S speaks english or spanish. But I know MG speak a little bit of spanish. She learned the langauge from AB. :)

Great pictures of the royals with celebs and those are pictures have not seen before.
very good searching!!!

All four look nice. JC and AB talk on Spanish but S and MG English or Spanish? I know that Mel know both languages.

Surely Queen Sofia and MG spoke in English because the spanish of MG is really bad, she only knows a few words.

Prince Charles with Roger Moore and Joan Collins
Olycom
Prince Charles with Barbra Streisand 1974
Olycom
Prince Charles with Formula 1 world champion Mika Häkkinen and Formula 1 driver David Coulthard 1999
Olycom
Prince Charles with John Travolta 2003
Olycom

Jimmy Stewart?

Princess grace with Frank Sinatra at his farewell concert.

Is that Jimmy Stewart in the background? It looks enough like him with the height and glasses that he used later in life. Not detailed enough to be able to tell for sure.

Prince Felipe and princess Letizia with Antonio Banderas in Mexico yesterday
Casa Real

Lucky Letizia, Felipe and Antonio. No wonder she has such a big smile on her face!

Rania outshines everyone.Now she is a true beauty!

Back
Top Bottom