Queen Elizabeth II's Health Issues

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aberdeen Airport's quite a busy place for a relatively small city, because it's the base for North Sea oil rig workers. Someone would have seen William, Andrew, Edward and Sophie all arriving together, and realised that something was badly wrong, so the Palace had to make an announcement. I don't know whether the fact that we haven't heard any more is good or bad.

Re the Cambridge children - Catherine was pictures going to pick them up. No mention of it being at an "abnormal time".

In many ways the best thing was to let them have a normal 'first day' before breaking the news with them rather than having their first day interrupted.

Aberdeen Airport's quite a busy place for a relatively small city, because it's the base for North Sea oil rig workers. Someone would have seen William, Andrew, Edward and Sophie all arriving together, and realised that something was badly wrong, so the Palace had to make an announcement. I don't know whether the fact that we haven't heard any more is good or bad.

They were brought by the RAF and whisked away no one would have seen them.

Harry must be going commercial though possibly with some others.

Why he didn't go with the others from Windsor I don't know. Maybe it's a senority thing and the others will also travel together.

I wonder if they are waiting Harry’s arrival before any new sad announcement is made.

The tv coverage is just like the worst has already happened.

They were brought by the RAF and whisked away no one would have seen them.

Harry must be going commercial though possibly with some others.

Why he didn't go with the others from Windsor I don't know. Maybe it's a senority thing and the others will also travel together.

Or, he and Meghan were still in Germany this morning and so they returned to London as planned today and Harry caught a different flight to Aberdeen... [.....]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they are waiting Harry’s arrival before any new sad announcement is made.

Well I think it must he obvious what is happening. But may mot he today of course.

Perhaps, although I wouldn't have thought so. Delaying an announcement until everyone who needed to be informed was -family, government, staff etc or they had emergency briefings but usually they wouldn't wait until the family was physically together. The more likely scenario is that the family is rushing up there to say good bye but of course that might not be the case.

I feel so weird right now. I can't do anything else but watch the news even though they don't appear to know anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom