Your all-time favourite pic - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute michelle....

I have also another favourite..... From Gala

I love the funny face and how happy and proud the parents are....

rif1bd.jpg

With her eyes scrunched like that, she looks so much like Stephanie!

Ann

I really like that picture too! So natural an funny! They all are fantastic there!

Mine for next week ...

Andrea with Louis and Pauline

rr2g4g.jpg
rr2fye.jpg

(worldroots)

Outside of National Day/Albert's enthronement, when was the last time all the cousins (Caroline and Stephanie's kids) and siblings (Caroline, Albert, Stephanie) were together?

And Rainier's funeral doesn't count but it seems Stephanie did not bring her children to the public appearances, though I'm sure they saw their grandfather's body privately.

Its too bad they don't all seem to all see each other but once or twice a year!

Ann

Suonymona said:
Outside of National Day/Albert's enthronement, when was the last time all the cousins (Caroline and Stephanie's kids) and siblings (Caroline, Albert, Stephanie) were together?

And Rainier's funeral doesn't count but it seems Stephanie did not bring her children to the public appearances, though I'm sure they saw their grandfather's body privately.

Its too bad they don't all seem to all see each other but once or twice a year!

Ann

I believe they are seing each other more often than that....:)

I have another favourite from this years Rose Ball - APL - Caroline looks so happy and beautiful on that pic....

spdhxx.jpg

One of my favourite balcony pics from 2000 - Charlotte and Caroline having fun with little Alex :)

zlqgdy.jpg

(GALA)

Really a great pic Ice. Just imagine how much fun you could have at the palace. It seems to be Alex's private playground... hehe....

Here one of my favourite pics of Grace and Caroline - Paris Match

zx729e.jpg

Your choice is also great, tbhrc, especially with those special unnatural and soft colours.Very nice! :)

Three beautiful flowers in the garden :) One of my favourite pics of the three together:

14o7ghd.jpg

(FIS)

All of them are absolutely beautiful, but I'm afraid that between tbhrc and flowerpower, all my favorites have been posted, so that's that! I love the ones of Caroline, she is sooo beautiful...Thanks for the pics everyone :)!

Ani

That's really a great choice Ice. Here is another one from Hola

14tak3a.jpg

michelle said:
Mine for next week ...

Andrea with Louis and Pauline

(worldroots)
I love these! We don't see photos of the cousins together nearly often enough.

Charlotte looks so much like Andrea in that picture, Thanks for posting it Kastalia! Mother and daughter look beautiful as usual!:)

bluebess said:
Charlotte looks so much like Andrea in that picture, Thanks for posting it Kastalia! Mother and daughter look beautiful as usual!:)
You're welcome Bluebess.It's a great photo,i think it's my favourite but Charlotte looks so good in almost every pic!;) :)

Last edited:

I think this picture really captures Stephanie .
Source:Michelle

Last edited:
I can't decide which one is my favourite so I post more - Deadline

dl112872022mv7.jpg
dl112872026jk9.jpg
dl112872025rf4.jpg

RADKER18 said:
I think this picture really captures Stephanie .
Source:Michelle
What I great choice, Radker! That's really a great pic! Although Michelle seems to have posted it before, I have not seen it before - when and where was it taken?

The queen of flowers, one of my favourites:

23h4l07.jpg

(FIS)

:mrgreen:Very sweet picture RADKER18 :w00t:

Iceflower... I absolutely love that picture of Princess Grace! She was so beautiful and had such style. Just think, if she hadn't passed away so tragically, how many more examples of her beauty, style, and yes, grace, we would have had. I'll bet she would have been a real presence no matter what age.

Pincess Grace Photo in Gold Gown

Which photo agency did this photo of Princess Grace (in gold gown) come from? I have never seen it before.

I love the pictures; it seems the Pss Caroline is saying at the Palace Balcony “Don’t cry for my Monaco:)
(hola)

23saxl1.jpg

Indeed a perfect picture, flowerpower :)
Lea, I'm glad you liked my last pic of Grace and tunney11, in case you meant that pic as well, it's not from an agency, I scanned it from the magazine Frau im Spiegel (FIS).

Here is one of my favourite pics of Steph and Albert together:

4h200f9.jpg

(HOLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom