The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2022 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice look for the Duchess of Sussex at Kevin Costner 's 'One805 Live!' event in Santa Barbara yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
It is very pretty. But she really mixing the season. After the Max Mara wool coat, now the tweed.
And when winter comes in California what will she be wearing ? Her bikini ?

It is very pretty. But she really mixing the season. After the Max Mara wool coat, now the tweed.

Completely agree- I actually really like this look. I’d be on board if she was in New York in December. But it looks like it was 70 degrees and sunny in Montecito today, which you can tell by the attire of the other guests. It stands out for that reason.

I love the look. It’s fabulous. And if Meghan feels the cold, so what? I’m sure she’s entitled to feel comfy. Maybe it was a bit breezy. And Harry’s wearing a jacket. So are several of the other guests.

It does seem a bit much for Montecito in late September. Everyone else appears to be dressed appropriately for the weather.

The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2022 -

I guess I’m in the minority. I really didn’t like it. It looks bulky. Plus- she looked out of season. She sure stands out compared to a lot of other guests attire-wise.

I guess I’m in the minority. I really didn’t like it. It looks bulky. Plus- she looked out of season. She sure stands out compared to a lot of other guests attire-wise.

I think I liked it because it has a more A-line silhouette which I think is a good look for Meghan that she doesn’t wear often. I agree that it looked totally out of season.

From a pure fashion point of view , I love it. Refreshingly different. Have to admit it is a little odd in September over there.

From a pure fashion point of view , I love it. Refreshingly different. Have to admit it is a little odd in September over there.

Perhaps she is one of those people who always feels cold?
She often seems to wear things that are out of season.

Personal feelings aside for the antics, but Meghan and her stylist keep it very sharp on her outwear looks. She tends to gravitate on comfort level outfits that fit her well.

That said, her coat's herringbone pattern, the color or the fabric, at Kevin Costner's party, was a bit on the odd side to look at when compared to what the people around here were wearing.

It's a nice coat to wrap yourself in at an airport or walking the NYC streets on a cold day. At this party it seems on the heavy side for me.

My question is, is it a coat over a blouse or the actual top to match with her pants? It looks heavy, so if it's a top and not a real coat then she's in the wrong weather.

Last edited:
Yes, it is nice and casual. Just right for an event of this kind. And she looks to be really enjoying everything as well.

I like the look head to toe! The ponytail, sunnies, bag, shoes... I wish the shorts were not wrinkled, but that is me expressing a wish, not a criticism since of course this was a private outing.

The shorts don't seem to go with the rest of the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom