The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 11: November 2021 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 10: November 2019 - October 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The duchess looks really lovely a nice shade of blue and hairstyle too.

Perfect choice for this occasion. That blue color looks so good on her.
She looks absolute beautifu!

Very elegant. Perfectly judged outfit for the occasion.

And she resisted the temptation to wear green!

I think it looks very severe.
She's a young woman...this type of dress is something she might wear in thirty years!

Why green? She isn't in Ireland! Tartan maybe but green?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

She is attending COP26, green is the colour associated with the event,.
Green energy, environment etc etc.

She's a young woman...this type of dress is something she might wear in thirty years!

I think it is a lovely colour, she seems to prefer the longer length. I wonder if it is to do with climbing in and out if cars etc. Dresses blowing in the wind.
SHe wore shorter dresses in the early days of her marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it is the hairstyle that is causing the somewhat severe look.

The Duchess of Cambridge at the Festival of Remembrance this evening, November 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
That looks new I maybe wrong but it the jewels that caught my eye and for another thread.

Wow! Love the over-the-shoulder hair effect.

I like the green of the dress and the hair.
But why on earth did she start to let her eyebrows look like caterpillars? I noticed that already before and it gives me bad shivers every time I see it.

Love seeing this green dress again. It’s beautiful.

Her hair looks fabulous and different from her typical styles.

Her hair is beautiful like that. (And her eyes are unsurprisingly very green with this.)

I just don't like this dress as much as the gold one. Catherine is so tall and slim I think she needs more draping and flow, not just a tight layer of fabric.

Edit: the sparkles make this one nice in motion, but I stand by everything else.

Last edited:
That green dress was one of my all time favourite looks on her and it doesn't disappoint this time around. She looks great. I like that she's trying something different with her hair and appears to be embracing her curls a bit.

What a really beautiful dress on the duchess and an amazing hairstyle too.

The dress is pretty. I am not liking the hair style. JMOO. The camera lightening and angle give Kate an orange tone to her skin on my iPad, which I know is not her coloring. I would have loved to see her inside with more lights. Still that is a nice formal dress she has. Glad it’s a repeat!

Because Christmas-tree dressing is old fashioned and because of Covid, Duchess Catherine may be right to have worn these interesting gold drop earrings and to have not worn any of her own or borrowed diamond earrings. Well done. She's coming into her own.

Really like the hairstyle. The dress is gorgeous and the earrings are well chosen. 10/10 for me.

When a dress is utter perfection, you are right to wear it several times !

One of my favorite Kate dresses, so I'm thrilled it's back in action. Love the hair too.

I understand why the use of the budget earrings, I just think there are better ones out there for the same price. But with hair down I don't really focus on them anyway.

Great look

I adore, adore, adore this dress. I also love how Catherine's eyes get even more green while wearing this colour, so it's a huge win in the outfit's department today. Also nice to see, once again, a repeat.

Great to see that dress out again, it is a great dress and suits Catherine well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom