The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the jeans but a casual style seems typically harder to pull off for many royal ladies; and at least she isn't wearing her leggings or white/blue-striped top.

I didn't care for the jeans and sneakers. Far too casual some ballet flats and a simple dress pants would've worked fine.

That blazer is EVERYTHING. The color, the fit...it carries the whole outfit!

I think it's a nice casual outfit.
The jeans and sneakers make sense to me, since she is hiking through the wildlife garden and sitting on the floor with the children.

I agree that the blazer makes the outfit.

I like the blazer, and I like those jeans with sneakers, though I'm not sure they go well with the blazer, which looks more formal to me.

The Duchess of Cambridge in Alexander McQueen visiting a primary school in Hayle, Cornwall, today, June 11:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the dress. Beautiful and elegant.

The Duchess of Cambridge photographed for the launch of the new The Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood:

** Pic **

And at the launch itself today, June 18, wearing a LK Bennett Dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

I love the white blouse. The blue dress is also very beautiful.

The Duchess of Cambridge with a CHLOÉ blazer at the National History Museum in London today, June 22:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I dislike the jeans and jacket. The color of the jacket is vey beautiful however.

I love the jacket. Very beautiful color.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 -

Love the look. Awaiting reactions to the white shoes and handbag!

It’s summer. Perfect time for white.

She looks great.

I like the overall look, though I'm not a fan of the jacket. The white shoes and handbag are a lovely addition that matches the outfit.

Classic look. I like white accessories making those polka dots pop against the navy. Is there a category called business sporty? If so, I think Sophie at the Windsor Horse Show and Catherine nailed it this week.

Really lovely summery look and a perfect look for Wimbledon.

It’s summer. Perfect time for white.

She looks great.
I so agree. Plus white shoes and bag are proper in summer. Really the only time they should be worn unless on a bride then at any time of the year.

I like everything but two things. It's blue again. And the skirt is a tad bit too long again. Apart from that, polkadorts work perfectly well with shirt and jacket and I really dont mind the shoes and handbag being white.

I like everything but two things. It's blue again. And the skirt is a tad bit too long again. Apart from that, polkadorts work perfectly well with shirt and jacket and I really dont mind the shoes and handbag being white.

Longer skirts are in fashion, so expect to see a lot of them.

It's no for me.. The whole look is a bid dowdy. Her previous Wimbledon looks have all been nice summery dresses.This looks like something her mother would wear

I like all of the parts, but as an outfit, it aged her.

For me, the blazer with that particular skirt and shoes looks like the sweet old ladies at church. :ermm: Who I hope to be someday, but not yet. :flowers:

I do love the skirt. I think the blazer wasn't the right layer with it and white shoes. Different shoes, or no blazer, and it would have looked fresher to me.

Catherine is the master of face mask fashion. She wears them, they don't wear her, and the mixed prints are fantastic.

Yes, I’m with ‘the dowdy camp’. It’s an appropriate and classic look, but she has many years to wear this kind of outfit. These long skirts are not too my taste. Looking back on previous years, she’s worn some cute summer dresses and two piece outfits. Hate to bring up a familiar gripe but her hair could definitely do with losing a few inches. I am hopeful for a younger style with her next appearance.

I like all of the parts, but as an outfit, it aged her.

For me, the blazer with that particular skirt and shoes looks like the sweet old ladies at church. :ermm: Who I hope to be someday, but not yet. :flowers:

I do love the skirt. I think the blazer wasn't the right layer with it and white shoes. Different shoes, or no blazer, and it would have looked fresher to me.

Catherine is the master of face mask fashion. She wears them, they don't wear her, and the mixed prints are fantastic.

I agree. I like all of the individual pieces, but everything put together adds up to an outfit I associate with women a couple of decades older than Catherine.

It's no for me.. The whole look is a bid dowdy. Her previous Wimbledon looks have all been nice summery dresses.This looks like something her mother would wear
It looks like something MY mother would wear and she's 91.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom