The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 1: May 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a cute dress.

If that is the dress, its the same one that Dazz recommended in the Fashion Suggestions thread! How crazy is that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the Duchess reads TRF!:cool:

Last edited:
That is a nice surprise. If she starts turning up in more outfits from the fashion suggestion thread, we'll know she reads here. Lol.

She looks great. I really like this dress on her.

Cute.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2i92i6d.jpg

I agree..its a nice look on her...not the normal Issa look that she has worn in the past for evening wear. Using other English designers..nice cooler...like a little Hollywood Glamour.

Love her hair..
About time she cut to a more managable length..Love those highlights..

Its okay. Looks like something a D-list star would wear, but the color is nice on her.

Aw, she looks cute! I like the dress - it's rather different from things she's worn in the past (I was almost expecting a solid color).

I've absolutely fallen in love with Kate's dress at the Gala Dinner on June 9,it suits perfectly a woman with her type of body,brown-haired and slim

I love love this dress. The upper part is absolutly gorgeous. It look like some of Chanel dresses. Lagerfeld comes back with tulle and sparkle and light pink and frou frou like this. Terrific.

I wish we had a better look at those shoes! They look quite interesting from the back.

Lovely dress

Pics including back vieuw - Shoes LK Bennett

Catherine, Hertogin Van Cambridge 09/06/2011 - Fashion of royals

Like the dress - on Catherine. A bit too sparkly for my taste, but on her looks really good. Suits her colouring and body type.
Adorable shoes.

And, I guess I am in the minority, but I liked her hair longer. Guess it's easier to maintain when shorter, but I love long hair. And she has beautiful hair, so shiny well taken care of and healthy looking.

Her dress is ok. However I don't like the design, the bits missing out of the material all the way down the dress. She could have worn a brighter colour.

Catherine looks really lovely. I like the dress. Shoes & purse are good.

Finally something gorgeous for her.
She reminds me of Letizia right here.

Great dress. I like the soft colors and the glitter. Very feminine. Glammy choice - thumbs up for that! But sadly for me personally her make up ruins the look, much too harsh contrast with the soft pink dress. Yes, I adore dramatic make up for evening events, but I only see much too dark eyes. Far too "heavy", IMO. Nevertheless, Kate looks beautiful.

Last edited:
I think she looks lovely- & so at ease in her new role. The shoes are a perfect choice.

Kate looks gorgeous. While she has her fantastic tan, she's showing off these beautiful whites and pale colors. They look great on her. The dress is definitely much more glamorous than anything than I've seen her in before, yet she looks very comfortable in it - very her. The shoes are to die for.

She really looks eternal. There's something to the dress that leaves me thinking of a mirage or color changing novice. It catches my eye as does her hair. She must exercise and eat nice to appear so daunting. So good to see. Nice smile.

Last edited:
jdcharlie said:
Kate looks gorgeous. While she has her fantastic tan, she's showing off these beautiful whites and pale colors. They look great on her. The dress is definitely much more glamorous than anything than I've seen her in before, yet she looks very comfortable in it - very her. The shoes are to die for.

She looks absolutely lovely but I wish people would stop talking about a tan as a great thing. It's not.

She looks superb -- and she beautifully walked that fine line between classy glamour and glitz (which she smartly avoids!). She should not look like an "A lister." Brava, Kate! And the soft pink and silver combination is quite elegant.

And by the way, doesn't she have the perfect accessory? A handsome, elegant PRINCE!!!

I like the dress, it's a good choice for the occasion.

And it's a change from her usual style; I'm glad she's promoting other British designers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom