Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous top. I love the beaded work around the neckline.

Is she wearing a little shrug over it though?

I like this top and belt. I would like to be able to see it up close. It looks like it has an interesting detail on the top part. Her hair looks gorgeous.

Rania looks beautiful in that white coat.
Very modern.
x

The I quite like this white trench coat and looks really nice with jeans. Rania has been wearing quite alot of white, beigne, creamy colors especially on the visit to the US which I like since the color really suits her.
I just wished if Rania had her hair in a ponytail.

I love this white trench. I am glad that she recycled it. White is her color, and the style is so elegant.

Oooh, I'vealways loved this coat and am glad to see it making a reappearance.

I like most of the outfits worn by Queen Rania because they are unfussy. She seems to opt for simple pieces of clothes with less adornment. However, I think Queen Rania overdoes belts.

thanks for all the links Godiva:flowers:
not sur if i like these shoes.

Thank you Mademoiselle Lilo. I need also all your opinions about the YSL belt and Miu Miu platforms, if they are the same items or just similar, if anybody can say. Today top is repeat as Salma posted and it is Miu Miu too, I don't like it much.:flowers:

I'm pretty sure the YSL belt is the same... I'm not sure that I like it it....

A bit OT, but as far as makeup is concerned, does she sometimes powder her brows? as they often have a faint greyish tint to them and i can't figure out if they are naturally turning a bit gray or if she powders them to make them seem lighter from time to time

Shalu, I also think this YSL belt is the same.
About her brows, they seem grey some times but I believe is because photos change the colors, that's why her hair highlights seem other times red and other times blonde. In photos and in videos or in TV the colors may look different from the real colors.

The belt is the same but I dont think the same about shoes.

The colour difference could also be from when the photos were developed. Some film have a tendency towards a particular hue, such as red giving more of rosy tones overall. Nowadays with mostly digital film, there is still an individual preference from the operator that can influence how colour tones were adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom