Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very pretty look and well put together.

the jacket and blouse are pretty,the skirt i don't think it fit with them.
but overall look is lovely.

The skirt is from Alexander McQueen , I think.

Queen Rania Fashion : Queen Rania in Abu Dhabi , UAE

PS: It's my 1st post here but I've been reading The Royal Forums for quite long so it's a real pleasure to finally post , now that I've started my own blog ! :)

Thank you! Good luck to your new blog!
A collage with the Alexander McQueen skirt and Derek Lam wrap : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting & Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I only wonder if she likes that we put so attention to her fashion & jewellery choices..

Last edited:
Given ensembles of the females attenees, Queen Rania's look is appropriate.

The top is very pretty and the style with the skinny belt looks nice. It's nicely matched with the leather skirt and I think the overall look works. I don't care much for her hairstyle, it seems it's her favorite style these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall Rania looks elegant and I love her polo neck and hair, though I do agree about her leather skirt. The leather looks a little odd to me, as if it's more suited for a bag rather than a dress.

Queen Rania 9th of December 2014

1- ImageBam
2- ImageBam
3- ImageBam
4- ImageBam
5- ImageBam
6- ImageBam

She looks very Simple elegant I like today outfit

Okay this is absolutely stunning. It's simple colour blocking but the effect is breathtaking. The top looks more fuchsia to me in pictures and the combination with the crisp white/creamy trousers is lovely. I love her hair as well.

This is stunning. Love the colour of her top. The white trousers work well, the shoes are lovely. I also like her hair so much better this way. It's refreshing to see her in trousers after so many big, leather skirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom