Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 12: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of her best outfits in a while. Just PERFECT!

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the secondary school GO!4cITy in Sint-Jans-Molenbeek today, March 13 - elegant on the one hand, a bit drab on the other:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

The colour is nice but not too crazy about the design as it looks a little too big!

This is a beautiful coat. Mathilda looks amazing.🌹

Queen Mathilde visited the children and adolescents ward of the Saint Joseph psychiatric hospital in Bilzen (Limburg) today, March 15 - a nice colour combination of light pink and light grey:

** Full view ** gallery **

The colour is really lovely and the queen looks wonderful for the visit.

A very nice look for Mathilde during a school visit on the occasion of the Money Week today, March 22:

** Full view **

Yes it all works well and as always a nice neat hairstyle too!

The dress is nice but not crazy about that coat!

The colour is lovely but I agree its not the most flattering of looks and the pearl choker is a bit too much.

Oh, dear, what is she wearing and is that Natan?

No, the outfit is by Christian Dior it seems. The coat seems a bit too large for her perhaps? And the dog collar necklace does not help perse this time.

Last edited:
The top half is fine, the bottom half is awkward and not at all flattering, and the color is nothing special on her (and this is a woman who can wear neon green beautifully). Please put this one far back in the wardrobe, QM; it’s not even worth salvaging and redoing for Eleonore.

This is Dior? The fit is so off I assumed it was the dreaded N! The baby pink is not a good color for her and the skirt has way too much volume. The hat looks silly and the choker is overdone.i only love that it is moire

I think the colour can work for her, she has worn a pink Dior outfitt to Paris, 10 years ago, which was much better than this one:

Thank you for that picture. I guess today’s was more of a purple pink and I still think it isn’t her best color. But the older Dior was shorter, more fitted, less skirt and no belt. I felt bad for them posing in that storm

Back
Top Bottom