Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Such a strong look. I really admire her style. She has always looked good but has really come into her own since becoming Queen.

Such a strong look. I really admire her style. She has always looked good but has really come into her own since becoming Queen.
Agree and her style team are one of the best!

Mary at the official incorporation of the southern part of Jægersborg Hegn as untouched forest today, April 7, perfect look for the occasion:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
She looks fantastic! Love the styling from head to toe - she is always styled in a very cohesive way - chic, elegant (even in more casual clothes) and accessorized to perfection. This is perfect for this type of engagement. She always understands the assignment.

A really lovely suit and colour on Queen Mary today!

Mary must have seen me waxing rhapsodic over the Duchess of Brabant's blue dress and got herself a pantsuit in the same color. LOL. I love, love, love that color.

A gorgeous shade of blue. I like the length and style of the jacket with the positioning of the button fastenings.

A really lovely colour and suit on Queen Mary!

A lovely blue coat and an interesting brooch too!

A lovely blue coat and an interesting brooch too!
The brooch is by Georg Jensen and was made as hommage to Queen Margrethe on the occasion of her 50th throne jubilee. It symbolizes her motto. In 2022 the Queen and the then Crown Princess both got one. Queen Margrethe wears it in her birthday pics.

Another lovely apperances by Queen Mary today!

The scarf helps keep the outfit from being too somber. I wish I had one just like it!

Back
Top Bottom