Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of the dress fabric and for some reason the whole look seems rather contrived.

Love the shawl and belt but the shoes are just a bit much. The dress is ok.

LaRae

this very well matched outfit and Queen Maxima wore it the best,i love the green sandals.

All outfit is very dressed well from Maxima. She have mached all the look perfectly.

It looks like a zebra vomited, and the shawl looks like Kermit the Frog. Big miss. Put it back far in the closet, Your Majesty!

I love the dress am not sure what is going on with the green !!!!

Oh my gosh, I just noticed the shoes! They give me the willies! Why wear snot- green spiderwebs on your legs?

I totally agree, Roseroyal! lol While I love the green shawl with the black and white, those shoes really have to go!

June 24, 2015 - Maxima in a lovely coloured outfit matched with a headpiece attending an award ceremony.

I love the summer colours and the headpiece is a nice match.

Full view ** Close up ** Back view of the hat

June 24, 2015 - Maxima arriving at the Royal palace before the gala dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique

It's a simple and casual look.

Full view

Last edited:
June 24, 2015 - Maxima in a lovely coloured outfit matched with a headpiece attending an award ceremony.

I love the summer colours and the headpiece is a nice match.

Full view ** Close up ** Back view of the hat

June 24, 2015 - Maxima arriving at the Royal palace before the gala dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique

It's a simple and casual look.

Full view

I love the colors but not the design of the dress. I think the jacket is awful.

Last edited:
I love love the Missoni am desperate to have it !!

I like the two outfits although I think there is a touch of the deckchair in both!

Maxima looks really lovely in this dress. Great choice!

I love the color but not the design.

She looks wonderful in this soft color. No need to always wear loud colors!

Don't care for that at all.

In some light - and with some photog filters her blush/contour color looks less than successful. Today is a case in point.
I think the dress a fine choice for Manilla! The sweeping gestures make it appear more theatrical than it really is. But Max will do bright and shiny and the far east is an excellent place to do that.
I vote yes!

Good Grief!!!! I also agree about the blush. Maxima needs to update her look on that and most often it looks far too brown/bronze.

The dress Máxima wore in Manila today is recycled. She first wore it May this year, not much surprising it's by Natan ;)

** May 2015 **

And here's the second outfit Máxima wore today, June 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like the tunic, very colorful. Maxima certainly does a great job of "mingling" and fitting in during these informal type visits.

MM I have to agree not the best looks but not the worst either I am concernering whether the top on Day 2 is okay .. it is bright and she does wear that look well so maybe!!!!IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom