Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not my favourite of hers, but i like the colour combination. i think simpler cuts and in general less going on works best for maxima. combining so many textures, colours, etc is in general not what i would wear.

The only problem I have is her hat--looks like a Girl Scout or a wilderness guide or something.

I actually really like the dress, although I agree that it must be tough wearing an accent color across your belly and hips--but it seems to work on Max.

Pencil skirts, tightly fitted always look better when they are in a wrinkle resistant fabric.
That nail polish is a real Valentine special! Gorgeous color! I hope Willem-Alexander appreciates the effort!

It a perfect example to me of something that makes you look bigger than you are. I generally like Max in fitted clothes that show her curves.Colors aren't bad, but what is that middle thing?

What a mess !!! The hat is really horrible but the dress is odd it is just not her style and makes her look bigger than she is agree it is the piece in the middle gosh it is awful!!!IMO

I think the brown stripe spoils the blue/gold combination. Otherwise, I would've liked the outfit.

Oh no! who came up with that? Did she look in a full length mirror before she left the house! Yikes, her worst outfit to date, can't think of a redeeming thing.

Máxima attended the reception for the Dutch medalists of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, in Den Haag today, February 25, recycling the red Natan dress from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2013 **

I think the red suit Maxima, but the dress is a bit busy for my taste.

I don't mind the dress but the belt was a complete wrong match. The silver buckle in the front was just wrong IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of the red and orange combination as I find it a little loud, but that aside, Maxima looks nice and the colours suit her.

I really like Maxima but maybe it is the weather there I don't know but the outfit is messy seems ill fitting or is it the belt I love the colour on her though.

Great suit and yellow accessories but terrible split ends and ugly garish earrings.

:previous: Well I never thought I'd say this about a Queen but, Maxima you are way overdue for some spa loving and hair treatment. It looks dry and brittle and seems to have taken as heavy a battering as your shoe leather since you became Queen. And no, it is not frivolous to take a little time for yourself . . . it just means everyone else gets a more rested and cared for Maxima.

ps: Love the suit and the yellow accessories. Quintessential Maxima.

:previous: Well I never thought I'd say this about a Queen but, Maxima you are way overdue for some spa loving and hair treatment. It looks dry and brittle and seems to have taken as heavy a battering as your shoe leather since you became Queen. And no, it is not frivolous to take a little time for yourself . . . it just means everyone else gets a more rested and cared for Maxima.

ps: Love the suit and the yellow accessories. Quintessential Maxima.
You're correct. A little help in the hair care department would be nice for the Queen. Her hair is in dire need of a deep moisturizing treatment. Of course, I don't think the weather there is helping matters any.

The jacket looks too tight to me and I don't like it with the royal blue IMO not great

The jacket is too tight indeed. I don't like it so much either, but it looks better than with the green skirt in 2008.

The jacket is too tight but it was in 2008 as well IMO. The shoes are truly horrible - plain navy would have been better.

I like the idea of navy with this green skirt. Maybe trousers would have been better. Everytime she has worn this jacket it has been strange. Its a hard sell but it seems as a Chanel jacket that it would be so easy.

Today, March 5, Queen Máxima - still in Colombia - has recycled the lovely light blue Natan dress she first wore in Madrid last September - I think it looked better last time, as the whole look had been a bit more elegant then:

** Full view ** Upper part ** September 2013 **

:previous: Her hair is still a bit of a mess but the dress is and it's colour is very flattering. However, ballet flats seem to dress it down somehow whereas court shoes make it look elegant and professional, as seen when she last wore this ensemble. Those shoes were delightful.

I'm not a huge fan of Maxima's outfit she wore on Day One. IMO black and yellow clash a little - I've never been keen on that colour combination. Day 2's outfit is alright, but not one of my favourites. The colour of her jacket is lovely, but there's just something off about it. I loved Day 3's outfit then, and I love Day 3's outfit now.

I really like the blue dress, and don't mind the black and yellow combo.

Well, the green jacket should be worn open, with a shell underneath and trousers do seem like a good idea. It's a really nice piece but too tight. Love it with navy but the shoes are really too awful. It is better than the horrible green shoes and pouf skirt she wore with it in 2008.
Her hair is really bad, are there no hairdressers in Columbia? Does she usually bring one with her on trips and somehow didn't this time?

Today, March 5, Queen Máxima - still in Colombia - has recycled the lovely light blue Natan dress she first wore in Madrid last September - I think it looked better last time, as the whole look had been a bit more elegant then:

** Full view ** Upper part ** September 2013 **
glad she recycled that dress it suit her alot i think the hair looks bit messy the overall she looks great.

I love this lavender dress. I guess she is just not going to do her hair on this trip...a shame IMO, it brings the whole level of her visit down a bit for me. Fashion wise that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom