Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The upper part is nice but the matching pants are unflattering and I should have guessed who was the designer ;)

Queen Máxima looking good in a white Massimo Dutto dress during a working visit to the Hogeschool Leiden today, May 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The horrorful coiffure model scarecrow ruins all.

Last edited by a moderator:
The outfit is lovely but the hairstyle is dreadful some should have bought H.M a hairbrush for her recent birthday!

She has had a streak of good hairdoes, lately. But sadly this 51 year old thinks that a ravaged out-of-bed hairdo is fantastic for the First Lady of the Netherlands. Mathilde, Letizia, Mary, Catherine always show a polished appearance.

What a difference a hairstyle makers even if its not perfect and Queen Máxima always looks nicer with her pulled back.

What a difference a hairstyle makers even if its not perfect and Queen Máxima always looks nicer with her pulled back.

Definitely, she’s been so much better lately though not sure if all of the ponytail is her own hair! Maybe someone had a word?

Very few of the Royals, look nice with their hair down when they are on ‘Royal Business’. The hair pulled back or in a ponytail , like Princess Victoria does frequently, looks professional and mature, besides it is is a distraction when the Royal is always pushing the hair behind their ears to keep hair out of their faces.
I like Queen Maxima with her hair pulled back, even in a ponytail? People can see her smiling face! I do like her hair down in the family photo as its a family photo, no wind, no business to attend. JMOO.

Here’s an article about royal hairstyles:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...RD-WARD-hairstyle-gives-instant-facelift.html

According to the hairstylist, it takes about 90 (!) minutes to achieve the seemingly casual behind the ears and away from the face style.

Would a busy Queen sit to have that done every day?

It's not really about royal hairstyles but only about Catherine's more recent look with her hair down but behind her ears (which is also used by other famous Brits). 90 minutes sounds like a waist of time for a look that isn't doing her (in this case Catherine, as the article isn't about Máxima) any favors imho.

And Máxima is definitely not going to spend 90 minutes each day for a look that looks as if she didn't pay any attention. I am pretty sure that she is doing her hair herself most of the time. Only for important events she'll have the hair dresser come in.

Awful dress, such terrible color combinations. The earrings are nightmarish

Queen Máxima looks lovely the hair is looking nice and the outfit is not too loud and no chunks of plastic or gremlin fur necklaces.

It's not really about royal hairstyles but only about Catherine's more recent look with her hair down but behind her ears (which is also used by other famous Brits). 90 minutes sounds like a waist of time for a look that isn't doing her (in this case Catherine, as the article isn't about Máxima) any favors imho.

And Máxima is definitely not going to spend 90 minutes each day for a look that looks as if she didn't pay any attention. I am pretty sure that she is doing her hair herself most of the time. Only for important events she'll have the hair dresser come in.

I only intended it as an example of how time-consuming having one’s hair (and make-up) done on an almost daily basis can be. These Royal women are not models- who are meant to represent perfection-; they just need to be suitably attired and well-groomed, and sometimes their hair is a bit wind-blown, etc.

Minus the long cardigan /coat the queen looks really nice.

Terrible outfit and not very flattering matched with messy hair.

I adore Maxima and her exuberant fashion sense. She's never boring or predictable. And thank goodness she wears more than coat dresses. I wonder if the photos from today erte before or after she did the tandem skydive!

Queen Máxima opened the Major Bosshardt House of the Salvation Army in Amsterdam this afternoon, June 8, wearing her beautiful Elie Saab dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2017 **

A really lovely polished look on the queen today.

I am not sure why but altough it is a nice dress it looked much better in 2017. Today the whole look seems rather frumpy and aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom