Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there's the style Queen Máxima should stick to simple but elegant nothing over the top which normally ends up looking a mess.

Umm I don't know if it's the underwear or the dress itself, but the chest area looks a bit off to me...

Stunning lace dress. Very beautiful.

Now there's the style Queen Máxima should stick to simple but elegant nothing over the top which normally ends up looking a mess.
We can but hope! There doesn’t seem to an inbetween does there? Its either awful or wonderful.

The outfit she wore April 2011, has buttons down the top. Pleas note how the buttons “pull”, it is noticeable. The top piece also has scalloped edges on the bottom. The outfit she wore recently probably has a zipper in the back or on the side, but is a solid pieced front. The sleeves, belt and skirt appear to be the same so some changes were made or it is a different dress?

Toned down look and a lovely colour on Queen Máxima and also her hair is much nicer tied back and off her face.

The dress itself is nice, especially the colour. But imo the scarf/shawl is unnecessary, maybe it's because she is in India...?

Loved this whole look. Especially the shawl, which she wore in the meeting.

Very nice! I like the color and the style of the dress--and the best part is that there are no culottes!

Last edited:
Well, this was a classy look. Hair up, simple dress, shawl with a nod to India. Almost forgiven for the outfit on Day 2 of Luxembourg visit!

Very pretty baby blue and silver combo and especially the aquamarines. Can almost forgive the stomach accentuating pleat

The style of this Natan dress isn't the best because of that stomach accentuating pleat but its very beautiful color and goes well with her blond hair. Those earrings and brooch look awesome. I even liked her shawl and the way she wore it.

Day 2 for Queen Máxima in India today, May 29, wearing a nice yellow skirt and a beige top - a good choice for the occasion:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I love that outfit. She works yellow so extremely well and this is great coordinating of a outfit.

The skirt is a very pretty shade of yellow. She looks nice - overheated, but fashionable!

Well, another lovely dress even if it is Natan! He does love to make dresses that flare at the hips doesn’t he? And it doesnt always look good .The dresses also look so stiff.
But 3 out of 3 outfits were beautiful this week. I Hope we see them again as they were winners. So it probably means a reappearance of the god awful culottes next week��

Last edited:
A wonderful dress indeed and some wonderful necklaces to boot. The entire trip the queen looked good IMHO. And most outfits were (Natan) repeats. Not any of his outfits with silk fortunately, which usually have a disastrous fit. A great improvement from earlier choices these last months.

Last edited:
Fashion wise its been a good few days for Queen Máxima and I really like her hair tied back suits her so much better and thankfully she didn't bring the leprechaun beard necklace to India!

Beautiful and elegant blue dress.

NATAN have good pieces too
she looks lovely the dress in quite nice not liking the hair and make up though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom