Queen Máxima Jewels 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would be nice if Queen Maxims would wear it with the pearl pendants again. Would go nice with one of the Pearl tiaras

Would be nice if Queen Maxims would wear it with the pearl pendants again. Would go nice with one of the Pearl tiaras
I agree, it would be great to see the necklace worn with pearl pendants. That would make it a substantial pearl and diamond necklace that can be used to compliment one of the pearl and diamond tiaras in the Dutch collection.

I had actually thought it was a modern piece and hadn't realised it dated from 1910.
I however must admit that I'm not a particular fan of the Diamond Trellis Necklace.

I think it is a real testament to the "strength" of the design that over a 100 years since it was made, the trellis necklace appears contemperory.

Modekoninginmaxima has written the infinite possibilities to wear earrings using the Orange-Nassau vault brooches

Modekoninginmaxima has written the infinite possibilities to wear earrings using the Orange-Nassau vault brooches
Thanks for sharing, the Dutch collectionreally is very flexible, and it is clear that Maxima enjoys mixing and matching various combinations of the existing jewellery.

The problem for the earrings and their history is that Queen Wilhelmina did not have any earrings. Juliana had to have most created, which is what the dismantled Amsterdam parure was used for to some extent.

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen that brooch before ,the earrings are really lovely.
I'm trying to make out what insect it is!

I don't think I ever seen that brooch before, simply beautiful 😊

A good eye, it seems indeed much brighter than it did in the past!

According to Josine Evers of modekoninginmaxima, the insect is a moth.

Indeed is more of a moth than a dragonfly, both are flying insects hehe:ROFLMAO:

Really stunning and it looks to me as if it’s whiskers or whatever they’re called could be rubies
Are those nice earrings ones we have seen before?

Last edited:
But the stuart diamond is a little bit bluish. I also think she wear it with it, as is written everywhere
It could be the flashes reflecting.

The shape and setting look like the steward diamond, and it usually looks bluish. I think that the lighting in that picture is particularly fortunate, so the the blue color of the diamonds shows at it's best.

I saw a dutch journalist on social media saying it was the Stuart diamond.

I saw a dutch journalist on social media saying it was the Stuart diamond.
Josine of Modekoninginmaxima claims that Maxima is wearing the full version of the Stuart Tiara

It certainly is the Stuart diamond. The Stuart diamond has a pale blue colour, see below in the UK:

--
For the Spanish visit I really liked how HM was wearing the bow brooch of the parure. Of course the neckline was screaming for a necklace, but with some exceptions HM prefers to tone down the necklace when wearing a big tiara and vice versa.

During the speech of the King of Spain the carat power of the tiara was visible, it really glittered, even under the strong lights.

Her hair was so much better in the UK when wearing the Stuart. Such a large tiara needs good tiara hair. What a beautiful stone how many carrots is the Stuart diamond?

The Stuart diamond is so impressive and I did not realise that it had a blue tint to it. Maxima can rock a tiara like no other queen

The The Stuart diamond tiara is a Queens tiara and looked wonderful at the State Gala.

Her hair was so much better in the UK when wearing the Stuart. Such a large tiara needs good tiara hair. What a beautiful stone how many carrots is the Stuart diamond?

39,75 carats says Vincent Meylan.

We are not alone in appreciating the stone, Pss Claude of France can be found in the comments ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom