Queen Máxima Jewels 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Stuart tiara seems to be Queen Maxima's favourite tiara nowadays. It looks good on her and there are several versions.

Its was a very regal appearance by the queen last night the Stuart Tiara and necklace were stunning.

I really appreciate Max wearing the jewels, love to see them. I wish K Charles would cut loose more tiaras and jewels from the BRF.

The Oranges brooch is really beautiful, especially its design :previous:

Apparently, the pale stones are opals and the pin has rubies and diamonds as well. It is also an old pin.

The diamond bandeau looked really pretty with the queen's hairstyle for the Wedding.

Those earrings are really nice but sadly mainly hidden by her ever messy hair.

:previous:

The earrings are by -who else?- Natan.

..... the queen really has some of the worst personal jewels.

.... and some of the best. I prefer to focus on the emerald and diamond pendant earrings, the Tutti Frutti necklace, the pearl and diamond earrings....

.... and some of the best. I prefer to focus on the emerald and diamond pendant earrings, the Tutti Frutti necklace, the pearl and diamond earrings....

Its the nasty plastic pieces that are horrible ,the more classier pieces are exquisite.

Its the nasty plastic pieces that are horrible ,the more classier pieces are exquisite.

I agree, she does have a penchant for some pretty questionable bijoux. Perhaps, somewhere in her mind, is a need to balance out all the lovely, historic jewellery she wears with this overpriced tat.

Great pair of earrings, she has had them for many years now.

I agree with you, of the earrings she her acquired herself this is my favourite pair.

It may be the only tiara of the collection that does not suit her that much (yet). it only looked well placed the second time she wore it. It is clearly not a clear favourite of the Queen as she prefers the other big tiaras.

Back
Top Bottom