Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style: October 2011 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM Queen Jestun Pema at the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Montreal Protocol, pretty in purple! - 16th May

**pic**

I love when she wears traditional dress; that purple is gorgeous with her coloring.

Last edited:
:previous: I, too, love her in traditional dress. And this purple version is a lovely color on her.

I agree whit other that violet dress looks good on her.
Is there more photos of this?

^no there isnt!

i also love Bhutanese traditional clothes for women, one day if i go there i wanna buy some clothes, as anyone here went travel to Bhutan? if yes, do you know how much it costs?

a very beautiful and grogeous Queen Jetsun Pema wearing a modern black dress with one-shoulder at a fashion show.

**Pic** (second of the left) **Full view**

:ohmy: WOW! She looks ravishing in the one-shoulder black dress: anybody with a clue as to the designer? She looks amazing.

I think Queen Jetsun is the most beautiful of all the royals. Just stunning.

She is just totally stunning .... I agree with you all here I just love her

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love love her!!!!

She is beautiful. I, too, prefer the traditional clothing. I find myself almost drooling over the beautiful and colorful fabrics of Bhutan. I would LOVE to have some!

Queen Jetsun Pema wearing a traditional outfit with green top and pink/white long skirt, Her Majesty is Bhutan's Ozone Ambassador - September 14th

*Full view* *Upper part*

She just gorgeous! I love the traditional outfit.

She carries both traditional and western clothing beautifully and seems to be very elegant.

The fabrics of Bhutan are unbelievably gorgeous! I love them. And I wish I could figure out somehow to get some. :whistling:

She's just so incredibly flawless (and ITA I would love to get my hands on some of these Bhutanese (sp???) fabrics-they look so beautiful and colorful.:flowers:

old pic from last year (i dont know if it was posted already), but its always nice to see her wearing lovely and beautiful western clothes^^

**Full view**

They make such an exquisite couple and I love their PDA! They both look great in Western wear as equally as in their traditional garb. But I do prefer her in those sumptuous fabrics.

Last edited:
OMG gorgeous .. yes nice big Chanel bag .. really lovely

Queen of a poor country + chanel bag = a bad mix. Best to stay with traditional Bhutanese fashions. Can't go wrong promoting Bhutanese products on the international stage.

^sorry but Jetsun Pema's family is a healthy one, and she even studied abroad! im sure she has her own wealth, so i doubt she would spent Bhutan's poor wealth on chanel bags or however.
AND she promotes insanely Bhutanese traditional clothes, its very RARE for her to be dressed in western clothes, it seems you havent followed her since her marriage to the King.

Her family may be healthy, even wealthy by Bhutanese standards, but then they were already related to the ruling family. I did know she was educated abroad. I do know she usually wears Bhutanese clothes. I just felt that since Bhutan is no longer as isolated as it once was, and its people are more educated and can access the internet, it would be better for her not to be seen wearing western designer garb as the queen of a poor nation. Even the Bhutanese can figure out Chanel does not come cheap no matter who is picking up the tab. JMO.

I think she's better off with the traditional clothing anyway, she looks stunning in those rich colours and exquisite fabrics. However, I'd think that the Bhutanese would like to see the Queen in expensive clothes as it goes with her high position. Maybe she'll set her own style as the country is slowly modernising. But I must say that the western look and handbag just reminds me of Ri Sol-ju, the North Korean First Lady.

HM Queen Jestun Pema launched the book ‘Jewel in the Crown’, which tells the story of the Royal Wedding with digital illustrations. January, 19th.
**Full view**

HM Queen Jestun Pema style on Their Majestis visit to India. January.
**Full view**

HM Queen Jestun Pema style on Their Majestis visit to Bangladesh. February. (last pic from the right, HM is wearing Bangladesh traditional clothing)
**Full view**

A: Jetsun looks lovely as always.
(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom