Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love her style, in fact, I follow her style too, her collection and design are quite good and different all the time, she is beautiful like her dressing, in fact, I have a huge collection of similar dresses like her.

Margrethe looks lovely and her outfit looks very warm and snug too.

Queen Margrethe at the first New Year's event this evening:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe looking very regal at the new Years Court.

Margarethe looks very elegant as usual; and I like this blue colour on her a lot.

Emerald Tiara and Necklace , which may not leave Denmark are a good Choice .

Beautiful look. Colour us wonderful and the jewels

A repeat but not one of my favourites on Queen Margrethe plus it covers most of the sash ,I guess you could call it 'Festive' ;)

I think it is time for the Queen to send this dress (the one from 1.2.2020) on a long vacation, if not early retirement. I never really liked it and now I am just sick of it.

Wasn't there talk a few years ago that the Queen was to have a new dress created for the New Year Court?

Throughout the years of seeing this blue garment, I've always thought it fitting and suitable to the occasion and it certainly gives a sense of continuity to the event!

Wasn't there talk a few years ago that the Queen was to have a new dress created for the New Year Court?

Throughout the years of seeing this blue garment, I've always thought it fitting and suitable to the occasion and it certainly gives a sense of continuity to the event!

I think she has hinted about it once in an Interview. But that was several years ago so somehow i doubt it. At the one hand it i also think it give's a sort of contonuity to it but ion the other hand i think she could do it like the Crown Princess and have oe more outfit for this Event which she alterrnates or wearing in for the first Day and the oter for the second. But for sure we will she the blue gown tomorrow again like it was for the last 20 years or so.

I love the colour on Margrethe but am not too keen on the addition of the fur lining on her sleeves and neckline.

Is this a repeat of yesterday's gown for Margrethe?

Yes. She wears that particular dress/coat/outfit almost every year for the past several years now. I know at her age, comfort is important, that's why she sits down to receive people, rather than stands up, but I'd like to think whoever is employed to help dress her could find something equally as comfortable that isn't that. It's ugly. I'm sure it's made well with expensive fabrics, but it's just not an attractive outfit. I wish she'd retire it.

I love the colour on Margrethe but am not too keen on the addition of the fur lining on her sleeves and neckline.

The cuffs and collar match the astonishing mink coat she wears with the blue New Year's suit:lol: I do admire the élan with which she continues to use that coat despite the anti fur lobby in Denmark:flowers:

Her long Fur Coat must be very beavy. I never saw in the past such a long one. In my Country , only e few persons were real Fur in public !

Lovely classy outfit. I especially love the scarf and that her earrings match it. Very nice.

Queen Margrethe this evening at the gala performance on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the establishing of the German-Danish border:

** Full view ** Full view **

^^She is wearing the german flag colours: gold/yellow, black and red. Not sure I like it or not. It's different, but that's not always a bad thing.

I actually love the outfit - it's seems to have been constructed to her own specifications and design. The only thing is that the brown fur coat doesn't work with the black and red of the dress.

I think it is horrible. But it's her outfit.

Her long Fur Coat must be very beavy. I never saw in the past such a long one. In my Country , only e few persons were real Fur in public !

Indeed, Queen Margrethe famously ignores the European anti-fur lobby:lol: I live in the cold climate of Canada and we wear fur out of necessity, although few of us have such beautiful coats as the Danish queen:flowers:

Margrethe looks very elegant as usual - her coat looks very cosy and warm! ?

Queen Margrethe on a new portrait for her upcoming 80th birthday celebrations:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom