Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style Part 2: November 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eya you do a great job of supplying us with photos and information. Many Thanks to you.
Don't you just love the colourful outfits they wear. Queen Jetsun always looking lovely.

Reactions: eya
Just to let you all know, there is a biography royal book about the history of the royal family of Bhutan (Wangchuk dynasty), I read it and it was very interesting to read of the history of the Bhutan royals, started as descendants from Pemalinga. If interested I will give you the title of the book "The Raven Crown" by Michael Iris, I hope it is still available today?, I bought it years ago.

Hello there,
I just read a biography about the Bhutan royal family, very historical & interesting, descent from Pemalingpa. Lots of black & white photographs & of course its history. The name of the book is "Raven Crown" by Michael Aris. I bought it years ago, so, I hope it is still available today.

So stunning as always and the boys are just too adorable for words!

:previous: Queen Jetsun Pema's birthday celebration photo is lovely. She is so naturally beautiful enhanced even more so by this exquisite pink gown she is wearing.

:previous:I love those soft colors on her. And that simple, but beautiful hairstyle suits her a lot :flowers:

Jetsun Pema looks wonderful in a black version of her national dress. I bet it wasn't something she enjoyed wearing as her usual attire is joyfully colourful.

Stunning color (although she could probably wear an old sack and look ravishing!)

Such a beautiful couple, and I admire their outfits !

Back
Top Bottom