Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style Part 2: November 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style: October 2011 - October 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

What a beautiful Lady….I am so happy for them !

No matter how often I see photos of Queen Jetsun, she takes my breath away each and every time.

Stunning woman!

Their little son is now the image of his father.?

Their calendar photo's always get my month off to a happy start

A lovely photo of Queen Jetsun Pema with her beautiful family, and can the little Gyalsey be any cuter!

I love these monthly calendars and the glimpses we get of this family.

The queen looks beautiful. For a woman due in spring, you can hardly tell but for the happy glow. I can’t wait to see them as a family of four.

Releasing a monthly calendar photo is a lovely idea. So colourful and as you say brightens our day. A goodlooking family.

I love the second photo. I had only seen the first one, the one for the monthly calendar before.

I love the beautiful traditional garb. The color on the queen are stunning. As is she. And radiating with happiness with her new son, as well as husband and older son

Jetsun Pema looks breathtaking! I adore that shade of purple on her.

Bit more subdued colors then we often see her in. But beautiful as usual :flowers:

Matches her younger son. Lovely photo of proud mom and her two little guys.

Pity to see such a beautiful face hidden...but she was right to wear it of course !

On the contrary, its wonderful to see her beautiful face hidden partly by a mask. Setting a wonderful example for people watching, as well as of course protecting herself and those around her. :flowers:

She looks stunning in the paler pink today.

A year already?!? How time flies. Beautiful pictures, as always.

She looks lovely. And quite a fashionable mask she has ;)

She is flawless (and the Gyalsey Jigme Namgyel is a total cutie as well!)

Back
Top Bottom