Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fair point. But I am sure Sarah possesses a coat that fits her!

But she may not have brought it with her! I have occasionally gone on a trip and found out that I didn’t fit into all of the outfits I brought with me. You’d think I would learn!

Sarah at an event in Miami, Florida, on February 5 - opaque tights and it would have been a perfect look for her, but it's nice nevertheless:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Look 2 is dreadful. Look I is a nice colour on her and is a better fitting than she is prone to wear.

Not surprised. Again.
Dressing too young for her age with the headpiece that doesn't match her coat. *Maybe* its black, but it appears to me a deep navy blue. A stylish hat, ala Camilla's or Anne's would look terrific.
And as usual, the outfit is just to small.

Sarah in green at the Easter Sunday church service today, March 31:

** Full view ** Upper part **
It is not unusual to accessorize green with navy blue. I don't mind the outfit, although I have never been a fan of headband-type hats. Perhaps it is a bit snug, but really, that's her choice and she looks happy.

Not a good look, but it’s usually the same issue - wearing clothesthat are too tightly fitting. Otherwise, I like the shade and style. I don’t think the headband works well for her either, but at least her shoes are appropriate to the occasion.

Off topic and comparative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules!

Back
Top Bottom