Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah in New York City yesterday, March 6, for the „Conversation With Samantha Barry“:

** Full view **

And today, March 7, at the "Live with Kelly & Ryan" show:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Sarah attended the 'The View' TV show in New York today, March 8:

** Full view **

I like the black pantsuit with green blouse on Fergie the best. The leather coat is okay but I do not care for the white jacket. Does not fit very well.

Sarah attended the launch of the new book of Imogen Edwards-Jones in London today, March 14, wearing the same combination as on March 6, see above:

** Full view **

Sara really needs some help in the fashion and makeup departments. Pant suit is not bad but her make up is way to heavy. More misses than hits.

The colour might be flattering but when is she going to wear clothes that are a good fit? I hate being so negative, but she keeps repeating the same mistakes. Unfortunately, as she reaches a more mature age, her poor dress sense means she rarely looks good these days.

I do like the softer makeup look on Fergie. She looks pretty in green.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bad for Fergie, but I do not care for the boots.

One of Sarah's best looks! I especially like her skirt. The black top appears belted with a rather large gold buckle; not quite sure about the buckle, would like to see more photos. Her hair is also lovely even with the embellished thin headband.

One of her better looking outfits. I don’t know why she wears “headbands” so much. Reminds me of an out of place tiara. I do like the color of her hair this time, but it is a but messy.

Sarah in Dolce & Gabbana at the "Good Morning Britain" TV show today, April 20:

** Pic **

Good to see her wearing an outfit that suits her figure, with some colour too. Her hair is nicely styled too.

Fervor looks very nice in this outfit. I even like her hair color!

Oh dear, two outfits in need of help. The first one, looks so small on her. The second one at the wedding, the color is pretty and I like the fabric but I do not like the fit of the top. I love her hair and make up though.

A colorful dress for Sarah at the Perfect World Foundation Award gala held the Gothenburg Stock Exchange yesterday, September 14:

** gallery ** gallery 2 **

It is indeed multi coloured but I struggle to find anything that works with this look, including her hairstyle.

Her hair and makeup are nice, and I think she has the presence to carry off a dramatic and colorful folk-inspired dress like this one.

It is indeed multi coloured but I struggle to find anything that works with this look, including her hairstyle.

I agree; it almost looks like a costume.

Back
Top Bottom