Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all three of Mathilde's outfits. She looks fantastic with the clean, simple lines yet she can wear fussier dresses with ease also. She does look great in orange, which is a difficult color to wear, maybe because I can't wear orange.:p

Princess Mathilde 16/06/2011 in Hasselt.

Wearing a white dress with orange assecoires from Natan. she also has the dress in pink and in white with orange stones.
Prinses Mathilde 16/06/2011 - Fashion of royals
What material are those embellishments in different colours made of -plastic? I would prefer them as embroidered ornaments on Mathilde's dress...The funny thing is that the white ones actually look like embroidery at a certain distance:lol:. In any case, they are prettily combined with the v-neck of this Natan dress.

:previous: That's an interesting observation LinRdc. It does look like an accessory that's attached to the dress. The orange looks alright against the white but I don't like the orange against the pink dress.

:previous: That's an interesting observation LinRdc. It does look like an accessory that's attached to the dress. The orange looks alright against the white but I don't like the orange against the pink dress.

That is also my least favorite.
I prerfer the white with orange stones.

My guess is, that it is another Natan dress. Especially if you look at the odd shape of the skirt...

The dress is very pretty, but Mathilde's dresses always appear to be one size too small. The fit isn't flattering, but that's just my opinion.

Crown Princess Mathilde's outfits are all right. It would have been better for her to avoid a mixture of patterns and textures. The orange accents were too much for the looks.

She looks nice. Has she worn this before?

I like both dresses. The first one is especially nice, the skirt is gorgeous. I also love the orange shoes and belt. Mathilde always looks right in strong colours.
The second dress is cute as well, it´s more casual and youthful.

I like the 1st dress better than the 2nd.

My guess is, that it is another Natan dress. Especially if you look at the odd shape of the skirt...

True. It would be a lovely outfit if the dress wouldn't have the typical Natan cut. :cool:
Though I'm really tired of that designer, Mathilde manages to find the best he offers, IMO. It's overall quite nice and the orange accents are nice here.

Day 2 in the USA, June 23rd, and another lovely outfit for two different events, a breakfast and a visit to Ground Zero in New York:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

The belt irritates me, apart from that she looks lovely. Nice earrings and hairstyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not keen on the Day 2 outfit. The black and white skirt doesn't go well with the taupe blouse - and then an orange belt thrown in the middle.
The Day 1 outfit was nicer.

Mathilde's daytime outfit for day 3 in the USA, June 24, a lovely purple summer dress,
maybe not made for a windy walk (pic 1) ;), but I like colour and cut on her nevertheless.

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a jacket **

That's a very nice dress. She looks good :flowers:

Love the lovely purple dress; hate the frumpy shoes.

The purple is a wonderful colour but I don't like the cut - it doesn't seem to hang right on her.

__________________ Mathilde's daytime outfit for day 3 in the USA, June 24 [...]** Full view ** Upper part ** With a jacket **
:previous:Is this outfit purple or blue? The pictures of the link posted by stephanievl display a strongly deviant colour :confused:... However, I fancy that zigzag-shaped nested part of Mathilde's summer dress -underscoring womanly curves in a very natural manner.

:previous:

It looks as if you are mixing up the days and dresses ;), I've posted pics of a purple dress on
day 3 and stephanievl's link contains pics of a blue dress worn on day 4. That may explain it :flowers:

Oh sorry, of course you're right iceflower, but aside from their diverging necklines (I prefer the neckline of Mathilde's purple dress, by the way) and mirror inverted zigzag-shaped nested parts, those outfits look extremely similar in design i.m.o. -I really wonder why, of all things, the Crown Princess wore them on two consecutive days...

i don't care if it's purple of if it's blue...i like it!!!! and she looks full of joy, perfect!!!!

Oh sorry, of course you're right iceflower, but aside from their diverging necklines (I prefer the neckline of Mathilde's purple dress, by the way) and mirror inverted zigzag-shaped nested parts, those outfits look extremely similar in design i.m.o. -I really wonder why, of all things, the Crown Princess wore them on two consecutive days...

maybe she wore them for practical reasons: to have less baggage...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom