Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Mathilde today, April 27, during an award ceremony in Brussels.

Great black and white combination, I like the whole look, only the earrings are
not to my taste ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close Up **

:previous:
This ensemble is an improvement. As for earrings, I have to agree with you, iceflower. They are too bulky.

The last outfit is much better than the tan/black dress.

I like both outfits and the earrings Mathilde wore with the last outfit were a little large, but chunky jewelry seems to in vogue now.

Minus the earrings, the outfit is one of her nicest worn in many months.

It's good to see Mathilde back to the vibrant, bold colours that look nice on her.

:previous: Crown Princess Mathilde does a good job pulling the orange colour off. An orange trench coat is quite unusual.

As for the wedding ensemble ... :sad: :sad: Rich green colour and Philip Treacy's hat are the only positive elements in Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble. An awkward style of the outfit was further aggravated by shiny material and trendy shoes. I expected a simple elegant outfit.

Last edited:
CP Mathilde is a very beautiful and very elegant noble lady. Chosen larger than the age of show clothes.

Strong colours really suits to Mathilde. The wedding outfit is ok. But I don't like the hat and the shoes very much.

April 29, 2011 - Mathilde at William & Kate's wedding in Amani Prive.
The color is quite strong & does not suit her IMO, it just doesn't seem to be Mathilde's color. The design is quite old for her & the hat, should've been left behind. I think this was one of the worst outfits, lets not forget the shoes.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Not a good look! This isn't flattering in the least and those shoes! (She looked lovely last night in the orange gown)

Don't like the shiny material but the over all look isn't bad.

I like the color and the Laural leaf tiara makes a beautiful necklace.

dazzling said:
The color is quite strong & does not suit her IMO, it just doesn't seem to be Mathilde's color. The design is quite old for her & the hat, should've been left behind. I think this was one of the worst outfits, lets not forget the shoes.

Totally agree.
I really thought she would be one of the best dressed. Boy was I wrong.

I woud love the suit if it was a difrrent colour and fabric. This makes her look very old.

Love the jewels :flowers:

A softer teal in a different fabric would have been good. The shiny fabric with the dark teal color was not good on Mathilde. I did make her look older. The shoes were a little odd as well. Not one of her best outfits that's for sure.

I concur with everyone else - a softer colour would have looked nicer. But I do like the style of the outfit particularly the bottom of the skirt.

Oh no, horrible outfit. The colour doesn't fit to her, the dress and the fabric look strange.

Princess Mathilde today, May 3rd, at an exhibition in Brussels, wearing a
dress and jacket in a white and red combination, I think it looks good on
her, but not generally on all women, depends on the type of woman..:)

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:

Oh, I do too. Mathilde seems to look nicer in dresses with clean simple lines and not too much ruffles and frills.

Princess Mathilde today, May 3rd, at an exhibition in Brussels, wearing a
dress and jacket in a white and red combination, I think it looks good on
her, but not generally on all women, depends on the type of woman..:)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very spring/summer, I really like it but the belt should go. I like the white 7 red combination with the red cardigan.

Not a big fan of that green colour. But she looks nice for the occasion.

She is really into orange these days :)

She has been wearing a lot of orange lately stephanie, but it's a good colour for her so I'm okay with it. :) With that said I'm not keen on the colour combination for today's outfit.

I liked the way Mathilde chooses her clothing. The colors for the last two meetings were marvelous. I liked the red with white and I liked the green and orange. Mathilde's hair is also a pretty blond and she seems beautiful smiling. A lovely person. I'm a fan. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom