Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: April 2009 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia has combined this skirt also with white coat sometimes. This outfit looks very nice, and nice shoes also.
Close-up of her bag:
BelgaPicture

I love this bag! The color is so pretty, and it is a very nice complement to her outfit. Gorgeous!

Letizia has combined this skirt also with white coat sometimes.

September 2008 with a white jacket - didn't look as good as the white of the jacket and the white of the skirt somehow don't work together. However and funny enough, I prefer the black peeptoes with this outfit in comparison to the classic shoes she wore yesterday I don't think the application on the shoes works well with the patterned skirt.
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w14/img.182896_t.jpg

Same combo as yesterday in Poland in 2008
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/spain/uploads/2/princeandprincessofasturiasinpoland.jpg

I don't get the purple clutch, looks out place. Black would have been much better.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5431/ipa200904300133004thmbg.jpg

I prefer the outfit with the black jacket, and with the very nice and classical shoes she wore yesterday. She looks way better than in the pictures from 2008, healthier

I prefer the outfit with the black jacket, and with the very nice and classical shoes she wore yesterday. She looks way better than in the pictures from 2008, healthier

I think she looks good in all combinations but I don´t agree about her looking healthier, she is looking way too thin.

I prefer the outfit with the black jacket. The white jacket blends a bit too much with the skirt. I like the purple clutch. I think that it was a nice way to incorporate a touch of color.

I think she is one of the few royals out there with her own style, more personal, unlike some of her colleagues who just wear famous designer labels like many rich women out there. Whether you like her style or not is another subject.

I agree. And I like her for this reason.

Prefer the combo with the black jacket - it looks more elegant. Loved the purple clutch.

I absolutly dont like the dress. Ugly belt.

The belt is old, has been worn on various occasion. Doesn't work with the dress at all.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/714...35F8FA9CA92A60E4D9FDCE1741A91474FC6B9CADF7309

The dress is ok for Mallorca but not for a formal event that Felipe and others attend in suit and tie. Far too short and too casual (the shoes ... I am not even going there :closedeye), the only accessory that is up to an elegant outfit is the clutch.

The shoes are wonderful, as usual.:rolleyes: I like both the dress and the belt. Very fresh!

The dress is very colourful and funny. I love it. She looks stunning, that mixture of colours suits her. Her hair looks very beautiful, as usual, and, for once, I like even the shoes: especially the colour is really beautiful :flowers:

It's nice dress but not for this ocassion.
I agree that's better for more informal events - holidays for example.
An these shoes... pretty but not for this dress. She looks much better with longer dresses, skirts.

IMHO this is a perfectly ugly print... on a dress that is too short and cut like what used to be popular with housewifes as 'shirt dress' in the 1970s.
The snake belt doesn't go with the weird pattern of the dress, the party sandals don't match it in terms of style.
Quite a bad overall look, I'd say.

Once again, Boris, your comment is right on the money, imho. I must say that I totally agree with you on all counts. Letizia is able to look so much better and she has in the past especially in day-wear.

I am not a big fan of shirt dresses and this print is not one of the most flattering that I've seen. It's not very sophisticated at all and seems a bit dated.

I also think that the entire look is too casual for a formal event or public engagement. If she had to wear it, then set it aside for dinner with friends or another personal outing, but not this. I like the shoes, but think that they are too provocative for such an event.

Very beautiful dress and great shoes this time, Letizia looks just wonderful today.

I don't like the dress. Not my cup of tea at all. The colours look great on her, but I hate the pattern. The shoes are nice this time.

I like the dress, but the belt doesn't go with it at all. There are way too many different patterns here. The pattern on the dress, the pattern on the belt, and the strappy shoes-it's all too much when paired together. I think the dress might have looked okay with a solid-color belt and shoes that aren't so strappy.

I usually like shirt dresses, but IMO this one looks too short and like a fake Emilio Pucci print dress.

I really like the dress and shoes, they are so fresh and the colour is great. ;) Also, her hair is wonderful!

The pattern is awful but she is a wonderful lady and she has a wonderful figure so everything will just turn beautiful on her, although I think it is an anwful dress, awfull print and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom