Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria Olympia is in New York to the university. But what does she intend to do afterwards? In an exclusive interview in New York Fashion Week with BUNTE.de she chatted about her student life and her future plans.

Last edited:
Oh my, i so have *no* idea about fashion...if you hadn't said anything and just shown the pic, i'd think it was some highschool school-play...

Shows what i know :lol:

Didn’t like the picture of her smoking. It’s too bad so many young people take up the habit.

Perhaps this smoking is something to prove she is a grown-up......:lol:

Is Lauren Santo Domingo a cousin of Tatiana?

Last edited by a moderator:
JMHO but MO looks and acts more like a Kardashian than a young woman with an incredible royal lineage. Let me just say —- she is the polar opposite of her paternal grandmother who always is a perfect lady.

Once again JMHO.

I could not agree more! And no, MO is not pretty at all. Her grandmother was a beauty at her age!
It´s such a shame these kids have turned out to be such narcists.... The world they live in is nothing but glitz and glam. This has nothing to do with Royalty anymore!

I can't remember...who is her paternal grandmother.

I don't usually follow the Greeks. Are you referring to Frederika?

Yeah, they don't make them like that anymore.

But her mother (Marie Chantal) was a Kardashian before there were Kardashians.

Kardashian lite...

Isn't the paternal grandmother of these people Q.Anne-Marie (also youngest sister of Q.Margrethe)?
Imo Q.Anne-Marie is still a beauty...

I could not agree more! And no, MO is not pretty at all. Her grandmother was a beauty at her age!
It´s such a shame these kids have turned out to be such narcists.... The world they live in is nothing but glitz and glam. This has nothing to do with Royalty anymore!

As a deposed Royal Family, they have more "freedom" to live as they please than if they were still a reigning Royal Family. Constantine and Anne-Marie may still cling to a hope of restoration of the monarchy, but I feel that their children already gave up that hope a long time ago.

Last edited:
It is! Maria Olympia is Pavlos' eldest child and only daughter and also the first grandchild to king Konstantinos and queen Anne Marie.

I wonder what they think of the lives their eldest son and family (and youngest daughter who seems to be moving in somewhat comparable circles but with less money). They live a very different life compared to for example princess Alexia and her family.

As a deposed Royal Family, they have more "freedom" to live as they please than if they were still a reigning Royal Family. Conatantine and Anne-Marie may still cling to a hope of restoration of the monarchy, but I feel that their children already gave up that hope a long time ago.

Nicholas and Tatiana are rather busy and their activities could easily be seen as doing the work of future heirs, however, the heir himself doesn't seem interested.

Okay paternal grandmother..I went back to a great grandmother.

Yes, Anne Marie is modicum of class.

As a deposed Royal Family, they have more "freedom" to live as they please than if they were still a reigning Royal Family. Constantine and Anne-Marie may still cling to a hope of restoration of the monarchy, but I feel that their children already gave up that hope a long time ago.

I´m sure that, if Nikolaos and Tatiana (who already live back in Greece since a couple of years!) had children, they would raise them very different! All they do is working for charities to the benefit of the greek people. In your opinion, do they do this only because of a restoration of a throne?!

By the way I don´t believe a second Constantine and Anne-Marie believe in a restoration. They just love living (and growing old) in Greece, the country where he was born, got married and lived the first blissfully happy years of their marriage!

I agree with you, King Constantine at his autobiography, at the interviews ...., he has said, they are living in greece, because they always wanted to return to their home. Since 2003 it is possible, King constantine and Queen anne-Marie are very happy living in Greece, this was their dream, to be in home. They love Greece.

Currently in Greece there are no values ​​towards the restauration of monarchy, Greece is a country of ideology "anarchist,dissatisfied ..." that is said,our country , as has been demonstrated by history, that can completely change values ​​in a matter of years... The future is always uncertain in Greece, it is natural for the Greek people, today it can govern the conservative right and one year after, the radical left ...This is Greece

I think that this is so, you never know the future, for that reason I think that the members of the Greek royal family continue their lives, working, helping ... it is their life and they are not going to stop, if Greece wants to change and be a monarchy, then they will be willing to return, but if Greece is not willing to change, then the members of the Greek royal family continue their lives working, obtaining their income to be able to live.

The members of the family are very different, the princess Alexia and Carlos, they have a calmed life, they do not like the luxurious., However Pavlos and Mc, their life is luxurious, and their children want to be famouses, Nikolaos and Tatiana, they live and enjoy life in Greece, they collaborate with humanitarian organizations, but they also have their jobs, their way of thinking is different, even Theodora is a woman who works as an actress but is very discreet, and Philippos, he works and his life is very quiet and simple, that's the beauty of them.

I like the life of Nikolaos and tatiana, and Carlos and Alexia but don't like the luxurious life of Prince Pavlo and MC.
I believe that this luxurious life turns their children empty of values, that only aspire to be famouses. It is my opinion.

Last edited:
It is! Maria Olympia is Pavlos' eldest child and only daughter and also the first grandchild to king Konstantinos and queen Anne Marie.

I wonder what they think of the lives their eldest son and family (and youngest daughter who seems to be moving in somewhat comparable circles but with less money). They live a very different life compared to for example princess Alexia and her family.

MC and Pavlos have a lot more money than Alexia and Carlos so their lives were always going to be much more luxurious. The Millers were very active socially, (and very publicly so), before MC married Pavlos so he and his family knew what they were getting.

That being said, it’s clear MC is no dummy. No one rolled their eyes harder than I did when she launched her children’s clothing line - at the time every socialite was coming out with a jewelry line, a furniture line, and so on. It was clear most of them weren’t serious and I assumed MC would tire of her hobby job within a year or two. But she stuck with it and in interviews she obviously takes it seriously.

Similarly, in the few interviews I’ve read/seen with olympia she seems like a well brought up, reasonably well spoken young woman.

Why they choose to shine so much light on the glitzy, superficial side of their lives instead of highlighting their actual strengths remains a mystery to me.

Nicholas and Tatiana are rather busy and their activities could easily be seen as doing the work of future heirs, however, the heir himself doesn't seem interested.
While watching their instagram pages I have thought the same many times. Nicholas and Tatiana are really doing their part in advocating for Greece and the Greek people. Please keep in mind that is just my opinion.

She looks a lot like one of MC’s sisters here - her name is escaping me at the moment.. the one who married Diane von Furstenberg’s son.

She looks a lot like one of MC’s sisters here - her name is escaping me at the moment.. the one who married Diane von Furstenberg’s son.

Her name is Alexandra, and she was married to DVF's son ALEXANDER.

Fun, right?;)

Maria-Olympia attended the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party at Kensington Gardens in London yesterday, June 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Olympia looked good at the Serpentine event. Her hair is over processed but I like the length. The dress is cute - really short but she’s in her 20s and definitely has the legs for it so now’s the time for that sort of style. And pretty, natural make up. A nice, youthful look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom