Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Palvos oldest son will likely raise his kids in greece he seems to have a interested in greece he follows a royal greece history fan account on social media too so he clearly takes a a interest and said he wish he could have served in the greek armed services I am pretty sure they all know greek

Following certain accounts on IG hardly indicated that he's interested...Sorry to say that but those kids have said many thing to make them look relevant to Greece but in fact did nothing. And I doubt they all know Greek as MO has said that she wishes she knows Greek in certain interviews.? Honestly I don't think any of them (Pavlos's kid or future grandkids) will live in Greece permanently.

Following certain accounts on IG hardly indicated that he's interested...Sorry to say that but those kids have said many thing to make them look relevant to Greece but in fact did nothing. And I doubt they all know Greek as MO has said that she wishes she knows Greek in certain interviews.? Honestly I don't think any of them (Pavlos's kid or future grandkids) will live in Greece permanently.

I also doubt any of them will live in Greece. They are all primarily British-Americans and have little meaningful connection to Greece other than spending holidays there as tourists. It is sad that the family has given up on Greece.

EDIT: As I understand it,

1. Marie-Chantal was born in London before 1983, so she is a British citizen by birth regardless of her parents' nationality. She is also probably a US citizen by descent having been born to an American father who satisfies the minimum requirements of time of residence in the US prior to Marie-Chantal's birth and was married to her mother at the time of the birth.

2. Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos-Alexios, Achilleas-Andreas, and Aristidis-Stavros were all born in the United States, so they are US citizens by birth under the 14th amendment. They should also be British citizens by descent having been born outside the UK after 1983 to a mother who is a British citizen otherwise than by descent.

3. Odysseas-Kimon was born in London after 1983 to a mother who is a British citizen, so he is a British citizen by birth. He might be also a US citizen by descent having been born outside the United States to a mother who is herself a US citizen, but Marie-Chantal would need to satisfy the minimum requirements of length of residence in the United States.

Last edited:
I also doubt any of them will live in Greece. They are all primarily British-Americans and have little meaningful connection to Greece other than spending holidays there as tourists. It is sad that the family has given up on Greece.

EDIT: As I understand it,

1. Marie-Chantal was born in London before 1983, so she is a British citizen by birth regardless of her parents' nationality. She is also probably a US citizen by descent having been born to an American father who satisfies the minimum requirements of time of residence in the US prior to Marie-Chantal's birth and was married to her mother at the time of the birth.

2. Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos-Alexios, Achilleas-Andreas, and Aristidis-Stavros were all born in the United States, so they are US citizens by birth under the 14th amendment. They should also be British citizens by descent having been born outside the UK after 1983 to a mother who is a British citizen otherwise than by descent.

3. Odysseas-Kimon was born in London after 1983 to a mother who is a British citizen, so he is a British citizen by birth. He might be also a US citizen by descent having been born outside the United States to a mother who is herself a US citizen, but Marie-Chantal would need to satisfy the minimum requirements of length of residence in the United States.

Only in reference about your last sentence "would need to satisfy the minimum requirements of length of residence in the US". Do you think she might loose her US citizenship if she doesn't stay long enough in the US? I doubt that. And who would control this?

My daughter was born in the US and has both US and German citizenship. She has been living in Germany since she was 3 years old. Once in a while she has to renew her US passport, but so far that's all of the requirements.

Wonder whether Nikolaos would live in Greece if he had children.

Only in reference about your last sentence "would need to satisfy the minimum requirements of length of residence in the US". Do you think she might loose her US citizenship if she doesn't stay long enough in the US? I doubt that. And who would control this?

No, that is not it. She doesn't lose her US citizenship no matter how long she lived overseas. But she needs to have lived a minimum number of years in the United States prior to the child's birth to transmit her US citizenship to a child born overseas. As Odysseas was born in London after 1986, I believe the minimum requirement for Marie-Chantal would be 5 years of residence in the United States, two of which must be after the age of 14.

Last edited:
The family had ties to a few places; Porto Heli, Athens, Tatoi, and Corfu although these properties were sold years ago.

Nikolaos has lived in Athens close to where Anne-Marie has an apartment and close to the royals Old Palace

No, that is not it. She doesn't lose her US citizenship no matter how long she lived overseas. But she needs to have lived a minimum number of years in the United States prior to the child's birth to transmit her US citizenship to a child born overseas. As Odysseas was born in London after 1986, I believe the minimum requirement for Marie-Chantal would be 5 years of residence in the United States, two of which must be after the age of 14.

That sounds complicated. But I guess for Odysseas it isn't really important if he has US citizenship or not. With their wealth and connections he can study, work or live wherever he wants.

The family had ties to a few places; Porto Heli, Athens, Tatoi, and Corfu although these properties were sold years ago.

Nikolaos has lived in Athens close to where Anne-Marie has an apartment and close to the royals Old Palace

Nikolaos doesn't live in down town Athens, he lives in the northern suburbs of the city, quite a distance by car.

Anne Marie lives down town, in a walking distance from the Old Palace. It is widely rumoured that Nina Flohr's father bought a beautiful and very expensive apartment nearby for his daughter and son-in-law to stay when in Athens.

Prince Achileas attended Nina Garcia & Alice Naylor-Leyland Tablescape and Holiday Collection celebration at Casa Cruz in New York City yesterday, November 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: That young woman has so many romantic options. The world is literally her oyster.

Not good. At all.:ermm:

Poppy Delevingne, married, because at the moment she is not divorced from her husband, is the partner of Constantine Alexius, and now, it is Olympia who has a married man with children as a partner, in addition, the wife accuses her of breaking her marriage.
I don't think Pavlos of Greece is very happy with the news about his children, he is a person who greatly respects the concept of family, I don't think he would be happy to know that his beloved daughter is being accused by the chef's wife of breaking up her marriage.
If I am honest, this does not surprise me, I have always criticized the idle life of Prince Pavlos' children, I have always thought that they are not members of royalty, they do not know the history of the Royal House to which they belong, they do not know the history of the country to which they would be linked, nor speak greek.... Nor have they shown much appreciation for it, I have always identified them with the jet-set, the richs and the world of celebrities, and it seems that this is giving its fruits.

Recently, in her Instagram stories section, she published a photo where she was sitting very affectionately next to a man, now I'm thinking he was Thomas Straker. He is 33 years old but looks much older. I don't think that Pavlos and Marie Chantal are happy with this information, he is a married man and had two daughters, he had recently bought a house with his wife, and now, his wife is devastated... On the other hand, I will say that Olympia and Constantine do not have very good taste when choosing a partner, Thomas Straker, He seems to be much older, he also dresses very poorly...and it is obvious that he does not comb his hair.

According to her friends, 'she believed the marriage to be over'... Maybe both Olympia and Constantine need to learn that when someone is (still) married, that marriage isn't over and the spouses are not free to date other people.

My daughter was born in the US and has both US and German citizenship. She has been living in Germany since she was 3 years old. Once in a while she has to renew her US passport, but so far that's all of the requirements.

The other requirement is that she will have to file US federal imcome taxes every year. Some US citizens living outside the country renounce their citizenship so that they do not have to pay US income taxes.

According to her friends, 'she believed the marriage to be over'... Maybe both Olympia and Constantine need to learn that when someone is (still) married, that marriage isn't over and the spouses are not free to date other people.

Well, to be honest, we all agree that royals are just human and unfortunately it can happen. Also, sometimes, more often than not nowdays, people live separated without getting a divorce. I personally know more than three couples who are officially separated (more than five years), living in different houses, everybody knows it, but don't get divorced (the official excuse is they aren't interested in getting married again, I believe it also has to do with the finances).

I agree with you, I would like closure and would be uncomfortable to date someone who would be separated but not divorced. Olympia's case is even worse and I am slightly surprised beacuse even though she and her brothers were brought up as socialites rather than royals, both their parents as well as both sets of grandparents were always discreet and seemed to uphold certain values.

This man wasn't separated either. He lived with his wife and two children but was apparently recently kicked out of the house they recently bought because of him getting involved with Olympia (shortly after she broke up with her boyfriend).

This man wasn't separated either. He lived with his wife and two children but was apparently recently kicked out of the house they recently bought because of him getting involved with Olympia (shortly after she broke up with her boyfriend).

Exactly, this is why it all looks right now rather disappointing.

The other requirement is that she will have to file US federal imcome taxes every year. Some US citizens living outside the country renounce their citizenship so that they do not have to pay US income taxes.

She never had to pay income tax as she never worked in the US. She is paying her income tax in Germany.

She never had to pay income tax as she never worked in the US. She is paying her income tax in Germany.

Technically American Citizens and residents have to file no matter where they live and earn their income. Even if they pay income taxes to another country. The only way to get out of doing this is to renounce American citizenship or resident status. People actually do renounce their citizenship for this reason.

She won't have to pay taxes twice in the US and in Germany, but if any income on which she would be taxed in the US happens to be not taxed under German tax law, then she will have to pay taxes to the American IRS on that income, even if the source thereof is German.

Basically that is what happened to Boris Johnson when he was a dual British/US citizen. If I understand it correctly, he sold a house in the UK and had to pay a capital gains tax in the US which did not apply in the UK. The source of the income (in this case, the sale of the house) was 100 % British.

Last edited:
She won't have to pay taxes twice in the US and in Germany, but if any income on which she would be taxed in the US happens to be not taxed under German tax law, then she will have to pay taxes to the American IRS on that income, even if the source thereof is German.

Basically that is what happened to Boris Johnson when he was a dual British/US citizen. If I understand it correctly, he sold a house in the UK and had to pay a capital gains tax in the US which did not apply in the UK. The source of the income (in this case, the sale of the house) was 100 % British.

Exactly. It doesn't apply to her. The US and Germany have a double taxation agreement, which defines what you rightly stated.

It seems the life of leisure the children have been living has borne rotten fruit, perhaps they should dedicate their time to some sort of studies

It seems the life of leisure the children have been living has borne rotten fruit, perhaps they should dedicate their time to some sort of studies

Having a college degree doesn't make you smart or decent. Both Tino and Olympia are college graduates, and just like another poster said, they've been raised surrounded by long-lasting marriages. I am shocked by their behaviour.

Thank God the late King Konstantinos is not around.

Maria-Olympia at the third anniversary of Della Vite (the Prosecco created by the Delevingne sisters) in London on November 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I simply don't know what this story with Maria-Olympia shall be about.

There are enough posters here in The Royal Forums which stated, the celebrity life of the Greek Royals is ok. And the "the other woman" story is just a consequence of this celebrity life! It is not unusual!

Outside of celebrity life there will be enough 'other' men or women as well. I remember Pss Martha Louise was involved in something of the sort in the 90-ties, just to name an example.

Maria-Olympia at the third anniversary of Della Vite (the Prosecco created by the Delevingne sisters) in London on November 10:

It seems to be a dinner party in somebody's apartment/house? Not sure why this ended up with getty images.

It seems to be a dinner party in somebody's apartment/house? Not sure why this ended up with getty images.

It looks like a private dinner, but it was a promotional one for the mentioned brand, therefore a professional photographer got the contract via gettyimages, well-known Dave Benett in this case.

Maria Olympia is named as "the other woman" . Her current boyfriend Thomas Straker was kicked out of his marital home when his wife discovered his affair with the princess.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tted-kissing-Sophie-Turner.html?ito=smartnews

The crossover I never thought I'd see, the Instagram chef I used to follow who's famous for making butter quenelle and TRF. LOL. What shocks me is he is apparently way younger than I thought he was. I know he's a chef but he literally became famous on TikTok and Instagram for perfectly rolling butter.
A Instagram chef meets an Instagram princess, almost a modern fairytale if it weren't for the infidelity...

Back
Top Bottom