Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God, I' m relieved. Hope it's true.

The rumor is based on the fact that he has gone to study in California, but he could have gone to California to study for a short time...This is not synonymous with them having broken up...In fact it is Poppy's sister who has helped Constantine to go to California".. older sister of supermodel Cara – may have helped him get there..."

Maria-Olympia attended the TOTEME London flagship store launch on December 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The crossover I never thought I'd see, the Instagram chef I used to follow who's famous for making butter quenelle and TRF. LOL. What shocks me is he is apparently way younger than I thought he was. I know he's a chef but he literally became famous on TikTok and Instagram for perfectly rolling butter.
A Instagram chef meets an Instagram princess, almost a modern fairytale if it weren't for the infidelity...

Wait, she's dating the All Things Butter guy?!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maria-Olympia attended "The Perfect Christmas" presented by Della Vite with Katie Grand & Poppy Delevingne in London yesterday, December 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Achileas and Isabella Massenet attended FX's "Feud: Capote VS. The Swans" New York Premiere at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on January 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Achileas or, Achi Miller???? I think the correct thing is to use "Achi Miller". Achi Miller and Isabella Massenet....

Prince Achileas or, Achi Miller???? I think the correct thing is to use "Achi Miller". Achi Miller and Isabella Massenet....

He goes by “ Achi of Greece” on his social media, doesn’t he?

Anyway, his surname is not Miller. That is his mother’s family name.

Last edited:
Maria-Olympia attended Poppy Delevingne's Della Vite Valentine's lunch at The Ivy Chelsea Garden in London today, February 1:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Maria-Olympia attended the Burberry Winter 2024 show and after party during London Fashion Week on February 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, March 13, Maria-Olympia attended the Koibird X Maccapani SS24 launch dinner in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Maria-Olympia attended The National Portrait Gallery's Portrait Gala in London yesterday, March 19:

Have any of Princess Maria-Olympia's brothers attended The National Portrait Gallery's Portrait Gala in London?

Have any of Princess Maria-Olympia's brothers attended The National Portrait Gallery's Portrait Gala in London?
Doesn't seem like it. Ody and Tino are studying in NYC and L.A respectively, Ari is in boarding school and Achilleas was probably busy somewhere.

Maria-Olympia attended The National Portrait Gallery's Portrait Gala in London yesterday, March 19:

There are rumours spreading (Royal Musings, HOLA, Noblesse & Royautes) that this man in pic 3 is her new boyfriend. He' s a millionaire from Argentina, 44 years old. Hope it' s not true. Have no good feeling. .

There are rumours spreading (Royal Musings, HOLA, Noblesse & Royautes) that this man in pic 3 is her new boyfriend. He' s a millionaire from Argentina, 44 years old. Hope it' s not true. Have no good feeling. .
Other than the fact that he is a bit too old for her (44), I don't see why you would have a bad feeling about it.

Other than the fact that he is a bit too old for her (44), I don't see why you would have a bad feeling about it.
Because this might mean that he could be divorced with children. Can' t imagine that her family would be too excited. But let' s wait and see. And there is Alexios with Poppy who might be still in a relationship. Hope that' s over.

His name is Martin Pacanowski. He belongs to the international jetset of the rich, the famous and the beautiful. I saw pictures of him the first time at Prince Ernst August Jr. wedding in Hanover, there are pics with him with Alexandra on Hanover. Looks like he has been around for years. Interesting that there is no information at all about what he does or where his money comes from.
Olympia has probably known him for quite a while, I am not so sure that it is a love affair, and even if this is so, it might not end in marriage. She is young and is enjoying her life.

Wasn´t she supposed to be dating a social media cook who divorced his wife? Or is this the same person?

Wasn´t she supposed to be dating a social media cook who divorced his wife? Or is this the same person?
Yes, I remember that too. It was in all British papers a while ago, but that affair if it was an affair at all did only last a few weeks. We didn't hear anything about it anymore. I think that whenever Olympia is pictured with a man together at some event the speculation is starting. Even if she or he is putting an arm around her waist, that doesn't mean much IMO because in that set people have probably known each other for years and might be just friends.

His name is Martin Pacanowski. He belongs to the international jetset of the rich, the famous and the beautiful. I saw pictures of him the first time at Prince Ernst August Jr. wedding in Hanover, there are pics with him with Alexandra on Hanover. Looks like he has been around for years. Interesting that there is no information at all about what he does or where his money comes from.
Olympia has probably known him for quite a while, I am not so sure that it is a love affair, and even if this is so, it might not end in marriage. She is young and is enjoying her life.
Pacanowski has indeed been around for ages, he's friends with the Casiraghis/Hanover/Santo Domingo clan, he's also friends with Stav Niarchos and Sabine Getty.

His family has/had hotels and he has restaurants. In Argentina he became "famous" thanks to his rude attitude towards a clientele that left him a bad review. He sent her personal messages telling her not to return to his business and that she had the face of "an angry fat, poorly f*cked woman", among other things. Criticó a un restaurante en Palermo y el dueño le contestó con un violento mensaje

So, this guy and the Butter guy are a serious downgrade after Peregrine. But it's her life, so...

I hate to say it but this branch of the family are in danger of becoming Eurotrash. Olympias Greek grandparents have always been so classy and dignified but now she runs around Europe like some cheap celebrity. :|

Pacanowski has indeed been around for ages, he's friends with the Casiraghis/Hanover/Santo Domingo clan, he's also friends with Stav Niarchos and Sabine Getty.

His family has/had hotels and he has restaurants. In Argentina he became "famous" thanks to his rude attitude towards a clientele that left him a bad review. He sent her personal messages telling her not to return to his business and that she had the face of "an angry fat, poorly f*cked woman", among other things. Criticó a un restaurante en Palermo y el dueño le contestó con un violento mensaje

So, this guy and the Butter guy are a serious downgrade after Peregrine. But it's her life, so...

Monsieur Pacanowski sounds...charming. Really a walking advertisement for the old adage about money not buying class.

Yes, it really is a shame about young Peregrine. I thought that he and M-O were as good as engaged.

Back
Top Bottom