Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tbh, the circles of nobility and royalty aren’t that narrow as people like to point out because there are families in the British nobility like Peregrine’s that aren’t that old in terms of antiquity and when you account for the differences in religion.
Plus if we are going to the point of “equality of marriages”, in the hypothetical scenario of them marrying, it wouldn’t be an equal marriage because the Pearsons aren’t even high nobility or mediatized in the old fashioned sense. But it would be a marriage of a well-connected and wealthy couple and Olympia would gain a legally recognised courtesy title and later on the proper title after her “father-in-law” passes.

Tbh, the Greek royals aren’t really Orthodox or traditional in the way they present themselves as “royal” so some might not see them as marriage material, but others might see them as marriage material regardless. But as you say many don’t restrict themselves to people in their circles to marry or date. Also, I don’t think the younger generation aren’t too focused on “marrying well” or dating within a small group of people like themselves in the old days either.

The peerage that Peregrine will inherit was created in the early 20th century if I understand it correctly, but it is a real (legally recognized) title in the UK. The family owns a country estate, which, again as I understand, is used for multiple commercial ventures including leasehold luxury apartments, reception areas for conferences and weddings, and a farm shop, cafe, golf and polo clubs, shooting and fishing grounds, and therapy rooms for hire. His father was also involved in multiple unrelated businesses in the past.

The grandfather of the first Viscount was the founder of what is now the British multinational publishing and media company Pearson PLC (which is a 3.8 billion pounds/year company), but I don't know if Peregrine's family still has a stake in Pearson PLC or not (probably not). In any case, marrying Peregrine would have certainly given Olympia a position in British society. And, contrary to what other posters have said, I think the Pearsons would have benefited from a royal connection (say what you may, but Olympia has an impressive royal lineage and is relatively closely related to many extant ruling royal families).

It is a pity that the relationship didn't work out for both of them.

Last edited:
Probably so called "Lapsed Orthodox";)

They seem fairly observant to me. None of the children of Constantine and A-M married outside the Faith, and Theodora's boyfriend converted to Orthodoxy in anticipation of their wedding (when it happens:cool:)

While not as demonstrably devout as the Belgian and Luxembourgish RF's, I don't believe the Greeks have lapsed.

ETA: I wonder if M-O would have had to marry Cowdray in the Church of England?

Last edited:
:previous: They aren't Orthodox in traditional sense? How do you mean?
When I say Orthodox, I’m not referring to the religion, Greek Orthodox but Orthodox in the sense of traditional or conventional. They don’t behave like royalty in the old fashion sense is what I mean. But to be fair they aren’t a reigning family.

When I say Orthodox, I’m not referring to the religion, Greek Orthodox but Orthodox in the sense of traditional or conventional. They don’t behave like royalty in the old fashion sense is what I mean. But to be fair they aren’t a reigning family.

That would be a lower case "o" then. :)

They are rich, titled celebrities, and they act it. That's pretty "orthodox" as celebutants go.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarification, I agree with you about that.

All kids of HLM Konstantine married outside royalty, despite that they are 1st generation of GRF becoming non ruling. The King himself when Alexia's marriage was announced said in a journalist tkat Kids nowadays find partner by themselves. So he seemed cool by this. Going even further you see that from the 5 only Nikolaos married into certain nobility, all the others married pure commoners.
So for me is clear that MO could pick whoever she likes without any dynastic obligation. Of course her freshly ex boyfriend is a very good level but since they split.. what to say. Hope she will find happiness

, I think the Pearsons would have benefited from a royal connection (say what you may, but Olympia has an impressive royal lineage and is relatively closely related to many extant ruling royal families).

It is a pity that the relationship didn't work out for both of them.

Absolutely agree. Her lineage is very highly connected to the main European Royalty. Except her father all the previous generations married not only into Royalty but also very close to then rulers (Queen AM daughter of ruling King, Queen Sofia sister of Kaiser etc etc )
In breeding and high connections terms she would elevated him.
Like Prince Philip was higher on blood than then Princess Elisabeth.
But MO is also rich... so perfect.
Then remain to persons to match in human terms

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame it didn't work out she seems to be very focused on her Modeling. I suspected they split before summer as he wasn't in Greece with her also he was spotted hanging out with the Manners Sisters back in June I guess she will move to NY now and hang out with Poppy Ha HA. I got the impression he wasn't fond of the celebrity / modeling lifestyle she like to live.

Last edited:
Maria-Olympia attended the Bulgari Serpenti Icon Event as part of Paris Fashion Week on September 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Is one of the ladies Poppy Delevigne?

Maria-Olympia attended a private view of "Walking In The Dark" by artist Robyn Ward including a dinner and auction in support of Cancer Research UK in London yesterday, October 5:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Maria Olympia attended the Bulgari "Serpenti. 75 Years Of Infinite Tales" exhibition opening in Milan, Italy yesterday, October 10:

Achileas and girlfriend Isabella Massenet attended the American Ballet Theatre Fall Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center in New York City on October 24:

Achileas and girlfriend Isabella Massenet attended the American Ballet Theatre Fall Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center in New York City on October 24:

Isabella, I believe, is the daughter of Dame Natalie Massanet and her ex-husband, the French hedge fund manager Arnaud Massenet. Isabella and Prince Achileas-Andreas went to NYU together.

Last edited:
How long they have been together? Anyone knows?

They make a very impressive couple, beautiful young people.

I am quite disappointed with Constantine Alexios, in general with the Pavlos family....They represent themselves every day as more distant from Greece, from the Greek Royal House.....Yesterday Constantine shared some photos in the stories section dressed as cowboy...Yesterday, it was the Greek National Day, the day of OXI, this on October 28, 1940, King George and Prime Minister Metaxas said no to the invasion of Italy, the Second World War began..... Many Greeks, or children of Greeks living abroad, on social networks, share old photos from the Second World War, or posing with the Greek flag. Congratulating Greece on this day. However, Constantino dresses up as a cowboy and shares the photo. I don't know how to interpret this photo. He barely posts photos, and he posted a photo on October 28th...I think Constantine doesn't want to be Prince of Greece or the title of "Prince" and the "of Greece" is too empty of content to him

Last edited:
This has been discussed before. They were raised the way they were raised, they don't speak Greek and I seriously doubt he tried to offend anyone yesterday because I'm quite sure he doesn't even know what OXI is.

I thought things were going to change after Konstantinos' death, but Pavlos made sure to set the record straight in Point de Vue, in fact, thanks to that interview I'm not sure Konstantinos-Alexios will become head of the house once Pavlos passes.

I am quite disappointed with Constantine Alexios, in general with the Pavlos family....They represent themselves every day as more distant from Greece, from the Greek Royal House.....Yesterday Constantine shared some photos in the stories section dressed as cowboy...Yesterday, it was the Greek National Day, the day of OXI, this on October 28, 1940, King George and Prime Minister Metaxas said no to the invasion of Italy, the Second World War began..... Many Greeks, or children of Greeks living abroad, on social networks, share old photos from the Second World War, or posing with the Greek flag. Congratulating Greece on this day. However, Constantino dresses up as a cowboy and shares the photo. I don't know how to interpret this photo. He barely posts photos, and he posted a photo on October 28th...I think Constantine doesn't want to be Prince of Greece or the title of "Prince" and the "of Greece" is too empty of content to him

The family also does not live in Greece. They probably don't feel like they have any obligation to the country. So they do whatever they please. They probably don't even know the traditions of Greece.

Only Nikolaos, Tatiana and Queen Anne-Marie live in Greece.
Do any of Pavlos' children think about one day moving to Greece in the future?
We don't even know if any of Pavlos' children can speak Greek.

I'm sorry that Nikolaos and Tatiana didn't have children, especially because Nikolaos and Tatiana's children would be educated in Greece.

It is a shame that the Pavlos' children will not know the history of their country

The family also does not live in Greece. They probably don't feel like they have any obligation to the country. So they do whatever they please. They probably don't even know the traditions of Greece.

Only Nikolaos, Tatiana and Queen Anne-Marie live in Greece.
Do any of Pavlos' children think about one day moving to Greece in the future?
We don't even know if any of Pavlos' children can speak Greek.

I'm sorry that Nikolaos and Tatiana didn't have children, especially because Nikolaos and Tatiana's children would be educated in Greece.

Palvos oldest son will likely raise his kids in greece he seems to have a interested in greece he follows a royal greece history fan account on social media too so he clearly takes a a interest and said he wish he could have served in the greek armed services I am pretty sure they all know greek

That's Chef Thomas from "All things butter" on Instagram.

I am shocked.

There's no problem. They're both single and can do as they wish, but it's curious to say the least that these photos come to light only a couple of days after Peregrine was seen kissing actress Sophie Turner in Paris.

I know why Stefanie asked that question. One of Olympia's brothers is datinga married woman (I forgot her name), thus asking the question

Palvos oldest son will likely raise his kids in greece he seems to have a interested in greece he follows a royal greece history fan account on social media too so he clearly takes a a interest and said he wish he could have served in the greek armed services I am pretty sure they all know greek

I'm sorry but I really doubt any of this (living in Greece in the future and speaking the language well) is true. I have been following the family for more than 40 years thanks to my fascination as a young girl with the lovely Anne Marie. She still is my favourite along with Alexia and Nikolaos (I think almost everyone in Greece now likes him).

I believe that sometime in the late 70s-early 80s a point came when they decided to be realistic. To me, the greatest proof to that is the distance between the greek spoken by the first three children of C. and A.M. and the last two ones. If Theodora and Philippos speak like tourists who happened to spend a few summers in Greece (and with heavy foreign accents) I really doubt M.C. and her children speak much better if any at all.

This is not some kind of accusation, I think it's better to be realistic. But unless huge historical and political changes take place I can't see C.A. living in Greece or speaking the language fluently.

Back
Top Bottom