Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty dress, I love the color, suits to princess's complexion and hair.

Princess Ghida wears very glamorous gowns. She looks lovely in the purple one.

March 13, 2011

Princess Rym - wearing a very ill-advised pair of pants (something Princess Maxima would wear). I like the jacket and blouse though.

Princess Rahma - wearing a printed dress in pastels with a white coat.

Princess Rym - wearing a very ill-advised pair of pants (something Princess Maxima would wear). I like the jacket and blouse though.

Princess Rahma - wearing a printed dress in pastels with a white coat.

Yes something Maxima would wear, Ill fitting around the waist but I do like that color of blouse with the grey suit.

Princess Rahma looks ready for spring, I like the white coat matched with the printed dress, nice combination.

Princess Ragma looks so elegant i like the printed dress....yes she is ready for spring:)
i don't know what is exactly wrong in Reem suit maybe the pants,she don't looks terrible though.

Rym looks terrible with this pants IMO. But the blouse is nice.
Rahma looks pretty. I like coat and dress.

:previous:That's an interesting pattern Rym is wearing. The outfit doesn't make her look old which is good.

new pattern and new style which is nice and I see her face not bloated as used to be lately

yes i agree with you,the pattern is something new and better that her usual dark suits.

Last edited:
thanx much like the purple dress and her shoes a lot...beautyful woman

Princess Ghida was elegant as always. Her floral jacket is repeat from a visit to Turkey: April 7, 2010

Princess Sara also looks chic.

Bigger picture of Princess Ghida's outfit during the visit to the Martyr memorial with the Spanish royal couple: April 13, 2011

P.Ghida's floral jacket outfit overall was really nice but im not too sure of the floral print jacket. I must say the purple dress with the red belt was a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom