Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the detailing in the side split.

Love the jewellery and detailing to the dress and coat which work well together.

The detailing is lovely, Camilla looks wonderful.

The colour is really lovely but the coat looks a little too big.
The hat and jewels are also very nice.

Classic Camilla chic , we want more like this !

I’ve always thought she looks better in Dior than in any other fashion house. All the exquisite detailing is very Queenly. More, please!

The colour is really lovely but the coat looks a little too big.
The hat and jewels are also very nice.

I think we need to take into account that the ladies need to climb in and out of a carriage when attending Ascot. They need to have room to move, cannot have anything to restricting.

Another Yay ! Glad Camilla brought back the glam.

Camilla is the undisputed Queen of "the Hat". After the Trooping the Colour disaster I was not looking forward to Ascot but what a joy it is to see her bring out the best in Ascot. Camilla could wear a large bucket and it would be wonderful as opposed to those with fascinators, oversized headbands, etc. I think Ascot hasn't really found its footing since the upheaval of Covid so, here's to keeping our fingers crossed for a return of a little bit of glamour.

Beautiful ! Special mention for the choker ! Such a beautiful stone !

A very regal look and wonderful colour and jewels too.

The Queen looks very cool and elegant, I love this color on her.

Yes, she looks cool and fresh on this hot day at Ascot.

I really like the changes the Queen has made to her wardrobe. This is a very pretty outfit on her and I love the color!

Its been a super style week on Camilla and looking very elegant each day, others could learn from her attention to detail with jewels and accessories.

I notice the Queen has worn gloves each day, which she hasn’t done previously for Royal Ascot- well not in the pictures I have seen from recent year. It must have been quite hot wearing them but I’m guessing like with the Garden parties, her formal wear as Queen now demands this. I don’t think it’s just because of the number of hands she shakes as there are many other engagements when she greets many people without wearing gloves.

It's a wonderful hat, but aside from that, doesn't it seem like a lot of what she wears runs together? She isn't making any effort to wear a different color each day...

It's a wonderful hat, but aside from that, doesn't it seem like a lot of what she wears runs together? She isn't making any effort to wear a different color each day...

Its very hot at the moment, so wearing shades of white on two of the four days, with a soft pink day and a soft white day seems about right to me.

She isn't making any effort to wear a different color each day...

Any particular reason you believe HM should wear a different colour every day?

The bookies used to take bets on what colour hat the late Queen would wear for Ascot each day! But she liked bright colours. Camilla seems to prefer white and pastels.

Oh ... according to Google, you can bet not only on the colour of the Queen's hat each day, as with the late Queen, but on the colour of the King's tie each day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom