Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct. 29, 2010- Princess Rym Ali recycled pink thoub
Pic

Nov. 9, 2010- Princess Badiya
Picture details

Princess Rym looks better in this thoub this time than she did in Sweden. I like a little heavier makeup on her. I'm not so sure about the hair though.
Princess Badiya also looks great. It's funny how the caption calls her Rania al abdullah.

Novemer 13, 2010- Princess Iman in Barcelona.
Pic
She looks nice.

A very beautiful young lady and her biker jacket. She rocks! ;)

I like Iman's pumps - very cute!

For me her shoes are ballerinas. I love them. Anyone know the brand?
I like both outfits.

^ It's a very elegant LBD indeed. Wow, Sarah has a great figure! :) Is this a separate ruffled jacket or is it part of the dress? ;)

i don´t like her dress she is thin. I hope she finds her style.

Princess Muna wore a very elegant bronze suit today. I hope one of you will post some photos here soon! :flowers:

Thank you, ML! :) It doesn't look bronze anymore, more like khaki.;) Princess Muna pulled it off really well, IMO. I also like Rym's jacket, a very basic piece. Though I believe that this is a rather unfortunate angle for her.:ermm:

I like Sarah's combination red & navy/black, but I must say she really needs to do something with her hair, the length nor the color suits her.

Last edited:
The entire outlook is very pleasant. I agree that the earrings plus the belt are excellent enrichments.

^^ The first dress is wonderful. Very chic and stylish, though I dislike this brown shade. I'd love to see it in a lovely white creme colour, for example.;) I don't care for the other outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom