Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little tight in the rear, but I really do think she pulled it off
Who can say she's boring now?

She looked amaizing yeserday. One of the best dressed.

Hat, dress and shoes all fantastic.

I think Victorias outfit was absolutely stunning (and hot), she gets my vote for best outfit at the wedding too.

They were attending the King's 65th birthday

Did they attend the evening reception?

In the eveningparty, only close friends invited. In addition, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel would attend the King's 65th birthday which was the following day in Stockholm.

The front was lovely, but I agree with many in saying that it was a little too tight in the rear. Who knew she had that much in the back end. The hat & jewels were lovely too. Daniel looked nice as well.

Karisma said:
In the eveningparty, only close friends invited.

They attended a party at The CP couple of Greeces home I believe that night .......pics if her dress are on the evening fashion thread for Victoria

Wow victoria looks sexy in that orange dress. She also looks confident.

Victoria looked stunning. She looks so much like her mother in the first picture.

She's my vote for best dressed! So simple, yet so beautiful. The Yorks and Princess Royal could take a lesson.

usally i do not think to mcch colour matching works
but this time i think it is why it works

She looked absolutely stunning! The colour is perfect for her, the hat together with her hair and the matching colours.

She was stunning at the wedding. Both dress were amazing. She was my #1 best dressed at the wedding.

She really looked beautiful didn't she? And I really loved the simplicity of it, yet it was sexy and elegant all at once. The color was really gorgeous. Some felt the dress was too tight on her, but I thought it was perfect. And the Duke looked very dashing as well. They looked so happy. She and Victoria Beckham were my favorite. Zara Phillips, Sophie of Wessex, and Lalla Salma were the next best dressed to me.

I love how the peach dress hugged her. It was perfect for her figure. I wasn't a fan of the hat though.

She looked like a million dollars. Seriously, traffic-stopping good. Simple but she looked hot.

Thank you for the pics. I like the dress too. It's cute with a vintage feel and I love dots. Also navy looks good on her.

IMO, everything about this shapeless dress is wrong... it succeeds in making her look short, wide, and matronly.

The dress would be nice if she was either older then 60 or heavily pregnant. It does her no justice. It just makes me wonder what happend to her stylist.

The dress is fine but maybe with a belt it would have been better. Anyway Victoria looks good.

I really liked the dress at first but now I saw other pics of it and I am undecided. It's so loose and a belt could have helped, as already posted. It will certainly not help against certain rumours ;)

It looks like an '80s maternity dress! I agree with everyone who said a belt would have made a big difference.

The dress is shapeless & boring IMO, there is nothing that would make this work. Its a short dress & if she had worn a belt it would've made it even shorter. The tight neckline is unflattering especial with such a shapeless dress. I like her shoes though.

I can't help but be reminded of a nightdress, and I also think that a belt (perhaps with opaque leggings or hose) would have helped somewhat.

Also, the comments below the article mention how the color is not "spring"-like, and I totally agree.

Last edited:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I like the Victoria's dress. The hat is also nice. She looks lovely.
I think she looked fabulous. So many on this thread are moaning about the way she wears shapeless, boring dresses I shake my head in bemusement when she wears something figure-hugging and sumptuously feminine and it gets the big thumbs down for being too tight.

This dress is not to tight, it is fitting and displays her fabulous curves to great advantage. The cut is interesting and different . . . . no doubt about it, she wouldn't be running into anyone else dressed the same. As to the colour? It gives her skin tone an beautiful warmth and complements her dress, the matching hate is divine.

Her entire ensemble from hat to shoes was gorgeous and the jewelry demurely resplendent! None of your fun fake here! She was a knockout!

I don't like it. This dress is cute but not for official appointment. Is too casual IMO. But Victoria looks nice. I like her pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom