Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 17 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2021 - June 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A beautiful dress with gorgeous detail. I wish it wasn’t off the shoulder though as I don’t think this works with the style of the main part of the gown.

A beautiful dress with gorgeous detail. I wish it wasn’t off the shoulder though as I don’t think this works with the style of the main part of the gown.

It didn't seem to be an off the shoulder dress. It looked like a 'normal' dress that for some reason Victoria decided to wear off-shoulder. I cannot really explain the weird bits of additional fabric otherwise.

The sneakers did nothing for the green suit and looked a little too casual with her outfit.

It's a perfect dress for Victoria. She does minimalism beautifully.

I recognised the dress from her 10th wedding anniversary photo shoot. The only thing that was missing was a beautiful brooch. She looks so wonderful in it.

At first I thought she's wearing the cameo earrings and I wish she did!

Crown Princess Victoria lovely as usual in black and white at the Opening of Parliament today, September 12:

** Full view ** gallery **

A really lovely appearance by the Crown Princess today.

All three royal ladies looked very elegant and appropriate for the occasion, but I especially liked Victorias hat and hairstyle. A great look!

All three royal ladies looked very elegant and appropriate for the occasion, but I especially liked Victorias hat and hairstyle. A great look!

Her hairstyle is always the same! I don't believe she's changed it in years.

Her hairstyle is always the same! I don't believe she's changed it in years.

Not totally the same, but I agree. However, the hat fits great with the hairstyle today. A nice combo.

Victoria looked very stylish, and I also liked her hat and how her hairstyle was perfect with it:
https://files-aller-blogger-platfor...̈tets_öppande_2023.jpg?w=850&fit=max&fm=webp
https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/....54e36c5ff5f6a1802925ca009f3ebb68&w=829&h=515

It's also great that Victoria's outfit is recycled, for instance the jacket was first seen way over 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Victoria today at the Royal Palace at an event where The Royal Court's staff gave a gift to the King on the occasion of the 50th anniversary on the throne, two new monograms are placed on each side of Logården's gate with Karl XIV Johan's monogram.
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/18...FAM_Personalens_gava_foto_Clement_Morin-2.jpg

And later without the coat at an event where The Riksdag and government presented an official gift to H.M. The King. Victoria recycled one of her By Malina dresses.
https://image.svenskdam.se/sdl_BI5e...1300&height=1926.3277693474963&compression=70

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria at the jubilee celebrations in Stockholm today, September 15, wonderful dress:

** Full view **

Is it the same pillbox hat she wore for Oscar's christening? Love how the hat picks up the purple flowers on her dress.

The dress is really beautiful but I'm not crazy about the purple pillbox with it.

Back
Top Bottom