Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why people like the Pucci dress. There's nothing interesting about it. It's a generic outfit and it belongs in the nineties.

And do you think I can find suede boots?
No way...

I love them..Wrong season I guess..

Young & fun dress for a young princess. She looks great, the boots are fine with this dress, wish they were a little tighter around her calves but other than that they are good. Definately squashing the pregnancy rumours with this dress.

Lovely dress. Shoes would be a better choice imo.

I like the blazer. What I still can' stand are her shoes!

She looks nice in jeans.
I wish she would wear a hair band or something.

She does indeed. Very tastefully done outfit.

Lately her style became boring for me. Please somebody - burn this bag :sick:

Let's face it, that's one shapeless, colorless sack of an unflattering dress, and the boots with thick dark stockings peeping out don't help.
Lots of fake jewelry and the overused Birger bag, plus 'I can't be bothered today' pony tail - a bad look overall. She's not been making much of an effort recently, in contrast to the wedding year - hope that's going to change again.

The oufit is just okay. I do like her long necklace with this dress. It helps dress it up.

NO one can compare to HRH -to-be..

Indeed a frumpy sack of a dress....sorry..

The dress looks simple but I like how she tried to "highlight" it with her necklace and bracelet. The shoes and the rest is okay...

Let's face it, that's one shapeless, colorless sack of an unflattering dress, and the boots with thick dark stockings peeping out don't help.
Lots of fake jewelry and the overused Birger bag, plus 'I can't be bothered today' pony tail - a bad look overall. She's not been making much of an effort recently, in contrast to the wedding year - hope that's going to change again.

I have to agree. I don't like this outfit at all. The boots are okay, but not together with thick stockings and that dress. ;)

I just wish she would try different hairstyles besides the worn out ponytail.

I second that! The ponytail is getting boring. She would look good with her hanging down. Maybe she could try parting it on the side.

the wedding outfit gets 7/10 fo me it was a bit bulky at
the tummy.i liked the colour and the hat were ok togather iit worked well

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I like the Victoria's dress. The hat is also nice. She looks lovely.

Her dress was by Elie Saab, most likely a custom made dress as the spring runway dresses were a bit different but very similar in color & some in style & cut.

I didn't think the dress cut & fit did her any good, it looked a bit too tight all around though great color. Her hat was very boring & plain.

She has my vote for best dressed guest at the wedding. Stunning and different from the other ladies.

I also think that she was the best dressed.

CP Victoria was my choice for best-dressed among the (non-bridal!) ladies today. The cantaloupe color was mouth-watering and if I had a body like that you'd bet I'd show it off!:flowers::) But she managed to be elegant as well as hot-looking so kudos to her for pulling the look off so well.

Colour of wedding dress was different, she looked nice, but the dress
was too tight for a church wedding.

I noticed that Prince Daniel is loosening his hair a little. Thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom