Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
September 24:

She looks great. I love the top.

Not usually a fan of the almost bib style top but I think it suits Victoria quite well. Paired with the black skirt, she looks lovely and professional. :flowers:

:previous: My first thoughts were with you . . . the blouse has got to go, but when I saw the nature of the engagement I'm all for Victoria being really laid back and just one of the crowd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKyLCy-Ay-T/

Nevertheless, the style and length of the skirt look fabulous on Victoria. She has the legs and ankles for it, and I'd love to see it again. (just not with that blouse).

This is a big miss for me. The skirt is pretty, but the top is horrible and it ruins the entire look.

October 3, 2016 - Victoria in a grey pant suit matched with a cream top and booties, valentine bag.

A nice look and I don't mind the booties at all but maybe if they were slightly darker shade as these look like her feet are invisible.

Full view ** Side view ** Open jacket ** Jacket closed

No. This was really boring and not her thing. Just.. no.

October 3, 2016 - Victoria in a grey pant suit matched with a cream top and booties, valentine bag.

A nice look and I don't mind the booties at all but maybe if they were slightly darker shade as these look like her feet are invisible.

Full view ** Side view ** Open jacket ** Jacket closed

A horrible look. The suit looks messy, the shirt doesn't work, the pant length is bad, and the booties don't work at all.

The only good thing is her hair.

I like the top but not the rest.

Her hair and the blouse are great :flowers: but the suit is a mess and hate the booties :sad:

A big miss for me! Boring colors, hate the booties. Blah hair to match.

no keen on the whole out fit , I don't like the pattern of the suit , and the boots aren't a great look either , but it is always a pleasure to see the crown princess

Ouch... this is one of Victoria's worst outifits ever imo. The suit is... I don't find an appropriate word to describe it. Victoria looks really tired,maybe that's why she has worn underwhelming clothes lately.

Simple but lovely dress, color suits her :flowers: great for a day audience

I don't like that dress, again. This is the umpteeth time Victoria has worn a miss imo. Ugh.

Simple and lovely dress! Perfect for this meeting!

Mercy it makes her look frumpy and old...and it's ill fitting. This one should never be worn again.

LaRae

:previous: Dare I say that her own mother wouldn't be seen dead in it?

October 17, 2016 - Victoria in a recycled printed dress at an exhibition today.

I dont care about this dress at all, she looks good and its good to see her hair in a ponytail and not a bun.

Full look

October 17, 2016 - Victoria in a recycled printed dress at an exhibition today.

I dont care about this dress at all, she looks good and its good to see her hair in a ponytail and not a bun.

Full look

crazy to think we've gotten to the days of being glad to see her hair in a ponytail, lol.

the dress is awful. the cut, the pattern. not good.

I don't like this dress on Victoria and agree about the hair, nice change!

I like her hair and earrings :flowers:

The dress is horrid. It has an odd shiny effect that looks like a plastic bag, and the cut is horrendous. The pattern might not be bad in other fabric, and perhaps not full, like a skirt, but here is just bad.

Its not a nice dress at all,the shape and pattern are both hideous!

Not a flattering look at all. Nice to see her hair down but a ponytail is still not the way to go!

I am surprised to see the Zebra dress again. Victoria looks good but that dress is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom